JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

Oh Max, you make me sad sometimes... My name is SCHNAZZ. I understand it's tough for you, but try and sound it out.

Don't be obtuse... I said:

Jonas, what do you think about your guild cheating... spamming the music thread so that they can get gil?

Both of you guys are spamming that thread. Like I said, it's ok. Cheating comes natural to you guys. :sipread:

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Max, you make me sad sometimes... My name is SCHNAZZ. I understand it's tough for you, but try and sound it out.

Don't be obtuse... I said:

Jonas, what do you think about your guild cheating... spamming the music thread so that they can get gil?

Both of you guys are spamming that thread. Like I said, it's ok. Cheating comes natural to you guys. :sipread:

Riiight... Except I was not spamming, I was posting what I was listening too, much like you did in that same thread at the same time. But that's ok, keep your lies up and keep diverting attention away from the fact that you abused your mod privileges by closing that thread. You are the true cheater here.

Riiight... Except I was not spamming, I was posting what I was listening too, much like you did in that same thread at the same time. But that's ok, keep your lies up and keep diverting attention away from the fact that you abused your mod privileges by closing that thread. You are the true cheater here.

I posted like 5 songs... they were actually songs that I was listening to... and they were well distanced from eachother. Some more than half an hour apart. You were posting almost every 3-4 minutes. Are we really to believe that you wanted the board to know that you were listening to whole albums? Tim often posted several times in one minute. You posted that you were listening to Thriller twice, in a very short space of time. That's spamming.

once again they attack each other:

22 Jan 2008 - 6:42 Big Willie -0 -54 Jazzy Julie -36 -0 09:22 AM Frag (12) $: 6

What is there to say: Tim likes music and I think it is great that he will share it with us!

• Admin

i had itunes on shuffle and i'd just skip through the songs.. i was actually listening to all of those..if u noticed i wasnt posting the same song over n over.. but you guys are obviously desperate now you are losing hah

I posted like 5 songs... they were actually songs that I was listening to... and they were well distanced from eachother. Some more than half an hour apart. You were posting almost every 3-4 minutes. Are we really to believe that you wanted the board to know that you were listening to whole albums?

Ahahahahaha! Are you seriously trying to put me down because I listen to an entire album straight through while you listen to one song every half an hour? Man, you are SOOOO on the wrong board.

Tim often posted several times in one minute.

Once again, Schnazz man, I'm Schnazz.

And yet you still avoid talking about your underhanded tactics of closing the thread. Not THAT is cheating. You can't play the game straight, so you have to rely on your mod privileges.

i had itunes on shuffle and i'd just skip through the songs.. i was actually listening to all of those..if u noticed i wasnt posting the same song over n over.. but you guys are obviously desperate now you are losing hah

Lol, posting 2, 3, 4, and even 5 songs in a minute... That's not spamming? If a new poster started playing the game and was doing that, it wouldn't be spamming?

Like I said, some people need to cheat to lose. :shakehead:

Ahahahahaha! Are you seriously trying to put me down because I listen to an entire album straight through while you listen to one song every half an hour? Man, you are SOOOO on the wrong board.

Spamming? Multiple posts in the matter of a few minutes? Posting about the same song twice? Yeah, spamming.

It's actually againt the forum rules. Rule 9 or 10.

Spamming? Multiple posts in the matter of a few minutes? Posting about the same song twice? Yeah, spamming.

It's actually againt the forum rules. Rule 9 or 10.

lol, man, you got nothen on me. What part of "What Are You Listening To?" do you not understand?

Now what was it I was saying about abusing your mod privileges?

spamming would be posting all over the board..and making useless posts.. not posting what you are listening to in one thread

Posting 4-5 times in a minute isn't spamming? When the rules were developed and we all talked about them, frequency of posting was distinguished as a type of spamming, especially multiple posts in a short space of time.

And Tim, why is it that you can post 4-5 times in a minute and no one else can. Everyone else is subject to the 30 second wait I believe. You're not?