JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it makes sense to kill members of your own guild? only if you are maxfly.. wow is he using mind control or something haha hilarious

How much EXP did you get from Julie when she was dead and offline? Oh, none... That's right...

Typhoon... how much did you get from him? None? Oh, ok...

You guys really are still struggling to learn the game, aren't you? This is somewhat pathetic.

• Admin

hey the strategy works for you maxfly..you get way out in front and leave the rest in the dust..and allow us to pass your guildmates.. I just cant believe they are dumb enough to go along with it... how much experience did you get from killing julie? how does julie benefit from getting killed and then never having any1 alive to attack.. if you want to join a real team.. join us.. you might as well rename the magnificent team maxfly because its all abt him and nothing else

hey the strategy works for you maxfly..you get way out in front and leave the rest in the dust..and allow us to pass your guildmates.. I just cant believe they are dumb enough to go along with it... how much experience did you get from killing julie? how does julie benefit from getting killed and then never having any1 alive to attack.. if you want to join a real team.. join us.. you might as well rename the magnificent team maxfly because its all abt him and nothing else

I see common sense isn't your forte, Hero. It's this sort of smart play that has allowed me and my guildmates to get so powerful in this game. And I'm sure you've noticed, you're almost always dead as a result... Like you are now... :shakehead:

• Admin

If you havent noticed I am now 3rd in the game due to your wonderful strategy..... now julie is online you are 17 levels ahead of her..instead of letting her get ahead and get experiencing and sum kills you take them all and leave her to suicide on schnazz yeah great strategy dumbo.. you make george bush look smart

What did i lose nothing. I wasnt online, when i was online i was alive again, exp to guildmember instead of you and gil in the tresury. I can do the same to max if the situation is right, its all about teamwork, why we had to spell this out to u i dont know.

They don't know what teamwork is, and they certainly don't know how to spell it. :paperbag:

It's why they're dead all the time... like now. :sipread: