JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrying me....... ive been strong enough for days to kill you, you've obviously been in denial.

My, oh my yes! For two whole days out of the past two weeks you've had this mighty strength... Well color me impressed, yes ma'am, you got mad skill.

Now i have a couple of days off, so lets see what happens shall we.

Yet another dateless weekend? Remember, it's against the forum rules to create an account for each of your cats!

Today, 05:24 PM Jazzy Julie -0 -121 Schnazz -151 -0 2h 30m Frag (13) $: 4

Look at you... dead...

lol, after you carrying Julie for over a week she's finally strong enough to kill me! Wow, ya, awesome man!

So you guys have been saying that I haven't been helping my teammates, that I'm a dicatator, yet now you're saying that I've been carrying my teammates and my help is the reason Julie is able to kill you?

Pick an argument and stick with it.

Edited by MaxFly

Today, 05:24 PM Jazzy Julie -0 -121 Schnazz -151 -0 2h 30m Frag (13) $: 4

Look at you... dead...

lol, after you carrying Julie for over a week she's finally strong enough to kill me! Wow, ya, awesome man!

So you guys have been saying that I haven't been helping my teammates, that I'm a dicatator, yet now you're saying that I've been carrying my teammates and my help is the reason Julie is able to kill you?

Pick an argument and stick with it.

By your constant attacks on me you kept her alive long enough to pick off some level 1 folks. Even Stalin fed folks once in a while. I swear Max, sometimes your just purposefully obtuse.

By your constant attacks on me you kept her alive long enough to pick off some level 1 folks. Even Stalin fed folks once in a while. I swear Max, sometimes your just purposefully obtuse.

I'd have to say the same about you. To say that I carried a teammate infers intent. You can't say that I haven't been helping her, only to turn around and say that not only have I been helping her whether directly or indirectly, but that I have been carrying her... that is a contradiction... Though, coming from members of your guild, such duplicitous behavior isn't a surprise.

so in conclusion would u say that max is helping our guild or being a dictator. Your argument isnt quite clear.

I don't even think he knows what he's saying. Desperate people will do and say anything... almost like caged monkeys, which they are...

Caged poop flinging monkeys...

so in conclusion would u say that max is helping our guild or being a dictator. Your argument isnt quite clear.

It's typical that you and your folks think in black and white, right and wrong, helpful or dictator. So sad. The world is a complex place my williless friend. Was Pol Pot a dictator even if he managed to cloth a person or two? Was that clothing not the least bit helpful?