JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The official ''NBA'' discussion thread

Typhoon20

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston's winning record was amazing, too bad it had to end. 22 games without Yao Ming, now that's a pretty huge accomplishment. The West is really sick this year, 2 games could be the difference between the #1 seed and #8 seed.

Actually Ty, they went 10 games without Yao.

it doesnt matter. What matter is how they have lost them two last games.... that was awful.. I loved the 22 straight games streak. still went down to number too easily.

Houston's winning record was amazing, too bad it had to end. 22 games without Yao Ming, now that's a pretty huge accomplishment. The West is really sick this year, 2 games could be the difference between the #1 seed and #8 seed.

Actually Ty, they went 10 games without Yao.

My bad, you're right.

Still, 12 games without him and a 12 game winning streak is still pretty sick.

I think the team to beat this season in the west are them Lakers, when they are fully charged with their center and gasol healthy for the playoffs. I hate that team, but they look really strong when healthy. The spurs are to care too, they have experience in playoffs, so we should put attention on them too. Phoenix is also as strong. Houston is not. Its my fave team, but they are short and they cannot measure to all of them teams I mentiones. And on another had we have them celtics, which is my fave team to win it all, and they are showing everyone in the league that they posibly can. So, I think this can be the best year in the league since 98'...