JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ+FP or Will Smith???

Viktor

Would you like the new album to be a JJ+FP album or a Will Smith album?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the new album to be a JJ+FP album or a Will Smith album?

• JJ+FP
    • Will Smith
    • i don't care, anything new is wonderful

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=bigted,Aug 12 2004, 06:28 AM]Will Smith should still be known as the Fresh Prince, a lot of ol' school m.c.'s kept their rap names so he should keep his as well, since people know Will Smith as an actor, it'll be easier for people to refer to Fresh Prince as a rapper. :werd: As long as he starts droppping more albums, I don't care what he calls himself though.[/quote]
Agreed. In 1997 when Sony and Will did their contract, Will left the name part of the contract blank since he couldn't decide if he wanted to go back as "the Fresh Prince". So Sony I guess took it upon themselves and now he was Will Smith and "Big Will" who is an actor who raps on the side. What a crap image.

Anyway I agree with FuQ. JJ+FP gotta get back to their name. Give Jeff props for what he does.

No offence but... S T U P I D Q U E S T I O N!! :roll:

I've been wanting a new JJ+FP album since the mid-90's. I'll support whatever they do tho'....so i'm happy 2 get anything new from either of them. JJ+FP returing would be a great thing 4 both of them and 4 Hip-Hop music in general.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Aug 12 2004, 09:12 PM]Oh yeah...2 those who just want a "Will Smith" solo album. I may have 2 tie u 2 a chair...and then kick u until u die. Have a nice day. :sonny:[/quote]
exactly...so to all those people on the official Will Smith crap board....there aint gonna be no "Wild Wild West" on this album...

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Aug 12 2004, 09:12 PM]Oh yeah...2 those who just want a "Will Smith" solo album. I may have 2 tie u 2 a chair...and then kick u until u die. Have a nice day. :sonny:[/quote]
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :roll: :roll: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

But wouldn't it be enough when its executive produced by JJFP?? The name on the cover doesnt really matter... does it???

I want a JJFP album, just like Willenium... peace :rock: