JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ+FP or Will Smith???

Viktor

Would you like the new album to be a JJ+FP album or a Will Smith album?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the new album to be a JJ+FP album or a Will Smith album?

• JJ+FP
    • Will Smith
    • i don't care, anything new is wonderful

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preach Julie Preach.

It is getting to the stage where people sound like they are moaning about what can only be a good thing. New JJ+Fp whatever form it takes.

• Admin
in my book willennium was a jazzy jeff and fresh prince album.. i really dont caRE what its called..but needless to say the more traxs with jeff the better..lets face it wills best traxs are always with Jeff :werd: personally i was happy with 1 new jjfp track after a 5 year wait..so anythin more than that is a bonus!! :switch:

Guest Prince
[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 17 2004, 07:36 PM]i dont accept Willenium as a JJFP album cuz it clearly says "Will Smith" on the cover. Its gotta say Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince. lolol...im so picky but im just glad we're gettin so much new stuff.[/quote]
lol Jim, look on the back cover.

Lets just wait and see what happens, and im sure we'll al be happy. Except mabe Jim cos seems to despise this Big Will era. You use some pretty harsh words sometimes for a guy your supposed to love

I know what you mean. I long for a 6th JJFP album. Like it hurts to see "solo" Will Smith and "solo" Jazzy Jeff. They are DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince. They should be together and if Jeff is gonna be on the album, then it should be called "DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince" and not "Will Smith". The Sony "Big Will" money-makin' era is over. He should drop the "Big Will" and kick it as the Fresh Prince again.

Don't get me wrong, I love Big Willie Style, Willenium and Born to Reign and The Magnificent. I just think its time to go back to JJFP. Know what I'm sayin?