Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hero1

Party Starter 554 Spins #47 so far

Yeah... btw notice that Switch is still going pretty strong. We might have two Will Smith at the top 40 airplay at the same time... maybe even top 30

Finger crossed...I hope Party Starter can get high than 500spins. Maybe even like Lerkot said top 30 :angelamor: < i like that smilie

Guest Guest

Just remember that the radio airwave spins webpage is a couple days behind with stats. We won't really know how well the single did in the first week for about 15 more days.

yeah true..we'll get an indication how its progressing in the next few days tho

Results won't come in untill 3-4 days. Then it'll update for about 4-5 other days. So maybe a week- 10 days untill we know. I doubt it'll do so much success. This one will get up slow. Switch had more hype before release in the mainstream. It was the comeback of will.. This one will go up slow.

Results won't come in untill 3-4 days. Then it'll update for about 4-5 other days. So maybe a week- 10 days untill we know. I doubt it'll do so much success. This one will get up slow. Switch had more hype before release in the mainstream. It was the comeback of will.. This one will go up slow.

There was a lot of resistance to Will and Switch..many statiosn refused to play it in the beginning..switch's success has paved the way for party starter.. im looking for a lot of adds str8 up.. Party Starter is one of those songs that grow on you..so if it can get off to a good start I think it'll make the top 10

I have been listening to the radio all day yeseterday and today, and I haven't heard Party Starter at all!!! Not once!! I am disappointed!! :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

I have been listening to the radio all day yeseterday and today, and I haven't heard Party Starter at all!!! Not once!!  I am disappointed!! :shakehead:  :shakehead:  :shakehead:

It's going to take a little time. It was only officially released yesterday.

As I posted in the Party Starter On The Radio thread, I heard it on the radio yesterday, on my way home from Six Flags, on WILI 98.3 out of Willimantic, CT. I was extremely pleased to hear it.

I have been listening to the radio all day yeseterday and today, and I haven't heard Party Starter at all!!! Not once!!  I am disappointed!! :shakehead:  :shakehead:  :shakehead:

It's going to take a little time. It was only officially released yesterday.

They played Switch like 20 times when it first came out tho... well maybe they just didn't get it yet... I was just expecting to hear it cuz I haven't heard the radio edit yet.