Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uncle phil

fresh prince's dance or carlton's dance?

hey what do you prefer??????fresh prince dance like will does in many episodes,y'all know what dance i'm talking about.hahahaha.or do you prefer carlton dance,its cool too!!!hahaha.choose!!!!!

do you remember in "soul train" episode,alfonso ribeiro dancing?????is like wooooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!he's a great great dancer!!!!!

yeah i have that video too,i think he is a good tap dancer as well, and i loved where he does that strip to micheal Jackson lol. So i guess i would have to say carlton, but i also loved Wills dancing.

Alfonso is really good dancer!!, did you saw how he danced in the soul train (is it train or dance? i dont know.. im not an american :biggrin: ) episode?he was amazing!.

and today was (in the FX channel) the episode when will teachers Jeffry how to dance... it was hilarious! :rofl:

:peace: peace :peace:

Guest Prince
I don't think anybody can really diss Carltons dance! lol! :peace:

I love both of their dances! They are both hilarious! Like the episode when it was Ashley's b-day party and Will was showing all the kids how to "dumb-dance" that was really funny! Or whenever he's at a party or a club and he dances that is so funny too! And any time Carlton dances is just hilarious! I wonder if he still dances like that in his spare time... ;)

I actually prefer FP's dumb dancin.' It's always hilarious. The Carlton Dance is funny, but i've seen it so many times that it only makes me laugh out loud sometimes. Dumb dancin' floors me everytime 2 the point that i'm on the floor doubled over...sometimes tearing up.

I prefer Carlton's dance when I'm watching it on the show!! But I prefer doing Will's Dumb Dancin when I'm in the club!! Its so funny!!

:kekeke: ahha, yup Carlton definetly has a good style while dancing but at the same time it's goofy as hell... Will just plain dances like he doesn't care about a thing, i love that as well. But, when Carlton does his "It's Not Unusual" dance I can't help but get up and do that myself. hahaha, hilarious. :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: