Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hero1

Rate Switch(listen to it @ willsmith.com)

how do you rate switch?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. how do you rate switch?

I really can't the negativity we got going on here. This isn't a flashy jiggy video, its FP doin what he does best, gettin a party started. Kwame didn't mess up the beat. You kidding me? once you have this blasting in a club/dance/party that and some bass the room will be bouncing. guarenteed. If this single isn't a hit then society is messed up.

I really can't the negativity we got going on here. This isn't a flashy jiggy video, its FP doin what he does best, gettin a party started. Kwame didn't mess up the beat. You kidding me? once you have this blasting in a club/dance/party that and some bass the room will be bouncing. guarenteed. If this single isn't a hit then society is messed up.

:werd:

You kidding me? once you have this blasting in a club/dance/party that and some bass the room will be bouncing. guarenteed. If this single isn't a hit then society is messed up.

:werd: If you can't feel this, you don't have no soul!

yeah this is Will's best single in a long time!! And the video is the best Will Smith video ever!! It's raw and real!! It's hip hop!! Maybe you guys are just a lil bit to pop!! :ali:

yeah this is Will's best single in a long time!! And the video is the best Will Smith video ever!! It's raw and real!! It's hip hop!! Maybe you guys are just a lil bit to pop!! :ali:

:werd:

at the moment i gave it a 9, its not my fave Will track but its definatly up there with the best of the. Its still growing on me at the moment, i got the better version and played it louder today and it sounded even better. I still have to wait for the hype to die down a bit, but when i hear the track in a club im sure i will like it more then.

I like the video too, i normally like the flashy expensive videos but there is something about this one i really like, its just fun, and Will looks so hot in his clothes :kekeke: .

10 outta 10

this is like "Boom! Shake the Room" but 12 years later!

HAHA, yeah, yeah but a bit better! :kekeke: :thumb:

Although it's very nice I can't give it a 10 - just a 8 because I think i heard better stuff by Will! Or maybe I just need to hear a better quality version so I can understand all the words he says - just like the other one here in the forum said ( dunno his name ). But the song isn't bad and that is fo' sho'!!! :thumb:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

yeah its definitely will's best single in years and it's a good choice. maybe i waz just 2 anxious about the whole thing and came in expecting 2 much. i'm liking the track more and more, but i still can't compare it 2 some of the other will classics. remember we were all saying the same thing about nod ya head when it came out and now look what we think of it :kekeke:

Hey I like "Nod Ya Head" still. :kekeke: :ali:

I gave a 8. but i think its really a 5 or 6.

Ok, it also take a long time untill I'm Looking For The one was grown up on me. So I will gave Switch a few more chances to do better :thumb: :kekeke:

I think my opinion will change when i see all the ppl going crazy in da clubs (i hope).

But that song doesn't show FPs best side. I think that you're all just too damn hyped, cause of a new single after such a long time.

JJFP Rocks The House