JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ALBUM TITLE & RELEASE DATE INSIDE

• Admin

dude lerkot owns like one will smith album..i dont think he has the musical knowledge to be dissin will before the album even drops he doesnt even know what wills capable of..anyway the new date is April 5..cause Will said the first week of April only a few days ago and thats the most reliable source! :werd:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude lerkot owns like one will smith album..i dont think he has the musical knowledge to be dissin will before the album even drops he doesnt even know what wills capable of..anyway the new date is April 5..cause Will said the first week of April only a few days ago and thats the most reliable source! :werd:

yeah i own one will smith album and all the JJFP albums, but i have heard like ten songs from both willenium and born to reign and i really know what i prefer... nobody can diss will before the album drops, im just saying that i have a bad feeling about this.

i have no idea why everyone is so positive but well, i hope im wrong and this will become the greatest album ever made.

i have no idea why everyone is so positive but well, i hope im wrong and this will become the greatest album ever made.

it's beacause we know what Will is capable of when he works with jeff and also has creative freedom with his music

Edited by JamesUK

I understand what Lerkot is saying about being nervous. But Will is a smart and talented guy. He's had time on his hands to get this one right and a lot more creative control just like he did back in the JJFP days.

Whether or not this spawns any number one hits is not the quetion its about good music and Will getting the feedback from the fans he needs to want to keep doing this thing. :clap:

:werd: Records sales don't mean a damn thing, there's a lot of dope mcs out there who don't sell much, but put out classic albums, FP is one of the more popular mcs of all time that has put out quality music to match the quanity of record sales, whether he sells 300,000 or 13 million this time, I expect this album to be a hip-hop classic that our grandkids'll talk about and that's all that matters! :dj:

Is $10 to $14 really that much of a struggle 2 come up with by late March? It's important 2 pick it up the 1st week tho.' 1st week numbers effect the following weeks, radio airplay, and video play. Commerical success isn't the most important thing in the world, but there's no point 2 not support him in that area cuz success will lead 2 more singles, more videos, more TV appearances, and a more successful tour. Most of us can't wait and will get it the day it drops anyway...but 4 the rest of u, look at it this way, it'll be on sale the 1st week it's out.

Is $10 to $14 really that much of a struggle 2 come up with by late March? It's important 2 pick it up the 1st week tho.' 1st week numbers effect the following weeks, radio airplay, and video play. Commerical success isn't the most important thing in the world, but there's no point 2 not support him in that area cuz success will lead 2 more singles, more videos, more TV appearances, and a more successful tour. Most of us can't wait and will get it the day it drops anyway...but 4 the rest of u, look at it this way, it'll be on sale the 1st week it's out.

:werd:

AJ is right...we need to pick that album up the fist day it drops! I know i will! We need to make a buzz about this album!! Tell people it's dropping...tell them to go buy it! Buy some copies for your friends!! Hell, i'm buying more then 1 copy!!

I always buy and album i want on the first Monday its released. There's no reason not to when i can get into town after uni quite easily. Im sure they'll be atleast 10-15 regular people from this board who buy it first day

I always buy and album i want on the first Monday its released. There's no reason not to when i can get into town after uni quite easily. Im sure they'll be atleast 10-15 regular people from this board who buy it first day

yep .. ill order it @ amazon and i just hope that they´ll carrie it to me on the release date :thumb:

but normaly .. its here 1 day before the release :kekeke:

i hope that the release date is worldwide :what: