JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jamie Foxx wants to beat up Kramer, Usher to play James Brown in movie

bigted

Jamie Foxx wants to beat up Kramer, Usher to play James Brown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie Foxx Threatens Michael Richards

Jamie Foxx has threatened Michael Richards, who you might know as Seinfeld’s neighbor Kramer, with bodily harm after watching video of Richards yelling “******” repeatedly at 2 black man heckling him. Although Richards has publicly apologized, Foxx says that is not enough; “When I see him, it’s on. I’m not going to let him get away with it.” “If I’d have been in the audience he would’ve had to put his dukes up. He probably should go get a private island somewhere, cause if I see him…”..man, that guy sure is uppity!

Usher to play James Brown

R&B megastar Usher is set to play James Brown in a big screen adaptation of his life. A source tells PageSix.com the movie is “still in an options state” but a script is in the works and BLACK EYED PEAS singer FERGIE is vying to play “one of Brown’s wives”. Brown’s manager, SUPER FRANK, adds, “Mr Brown is a true legend of our times, and he is very excited about making this film.”

Usher got some nice dancing skills so I could see why he's playing James Brown

Usher did his thing in Light It Up. I didn't see In The Mix...but when it comes 2 Light It Up...he tore it up. I'm excited 2 see him do his thing.

And i understand where Jamie is coming from...but i think he should leave that situation alone. He's got alot going 4 him right now and whether that guy deserves a beating or not...Jamie needs 2 be bigger than that.