JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wack Rapper #1 arrest 4 driving without a license

Angel Amor

wack rapper #1 arrested for driving without a license

Rapper also cited for making unsafe lane change in Lamborghini

Reuters

Updated: 3:04 p.m. CT Sept 8, 2006

NEW YORK - Rapper wack rapper #1 was arrested in New York on Friday for driving dangerously in an uninsured Lamborghini through Midtown Manhattan, police and witnesses said.

The recording artist, whose given name is Curtis Jackson, was pulled over by an unmarked patrol car. At first he refused a police order to get out of the car, instead making a call on his cell phone, tourist Ian Parvess said.

“Eventually the cops opened the door. ... He just got out of the car and put his hands on the car and they put the cuffs on him,” Parvess, who videotaped the arrest, told Reuters.

A police spokesman said he was cited for making an unsafe lane change, driving with an expired permit, driving without insurance and driving without a vehicle registration.

He was due to be released as soon the the summonses could be written, the spokesman said.

Copyright 2006 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14736890/

Edited by Angel Amor

You can thank the great City of New York. :D

We put the wack rappers in their place.

But I wonder how in the hell can he speed in midtown manhattan. He's really lucky that he didn't hit anyone, because in midtown, people will just walk in the street and not even care if the lights have changed. The cars have to wait.

Midtown Manahattan, he is so lucky he didn't wreck himself although I woulda loved it if he did. Midtown Manhattan theres traffic all over and at night. NYC = the city that dont sleep. People are always crossing the streets with cars coming and taxis going everywhere. Lane changes is dangerous.

Someone please remind me why LL Cool J is wasting his time with 50? Ridiculous.

Well since the Diddy dissing stunt fails I guess he's going back to the drawing board, doing all of these publicity stunts 'cause he knows he can't sell off of skills alone...

Midtown Manahattan, he is so lucky he didn't wreck himself although I woulda loved it if he did. Midtown Manhattan theres traffic all over and at night. NYC = the city that dont sleep. People are always crossing the streets with cars coming and taxis going everywhere. Lane changes is dangerous.

Someone please remind me why LL Cool J is wasting his time with 50? Ridiculous.

Jim, you've crossed the line. It's one thing to wish that someone fails, but it's ridiculous to start wishing harm on someone, even if you don't like them. Chances are that in NY, if he wrecks himself, he'll wreck someone else in the process. Lets not take things too far.

Edited by MaxFly

Ted, you've crossed the line.

With all these stunts 50 does it wouldn't surprise me if he did get hurt sooner or later, ever since he survived 9 shots he thinks he's superman but that ain't the case, he needs to check himself and quit being such an ass

Guest lambertj3

Well since the Diddy dissing stunt fails I guess he's going back to the drawing board, doing all of these publicity stunts 'cause he knows he can't sell off of skills alone...

Not to start an argument with you because i respect you too much he has proven he can get by on skills alone thats why he continusly outsells every rapper on evry album , and that diddy thing wasnt a stunt he was just trying to get mase contract released to bad boy but diddy was being a punk

Not to start an argument with you because i respect you too much he has proven he can get by on skills alone thats why he continusly outsells every rapper on evry album , and that diddy thing wasnt a stunt he was just trying to get mase contract released to bad boy but diddy was being a punk

Yes, sales is truly a sign of quality, without exceptions. We've seen that in the past; MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice... wack rapper #1.

Sure, some people here think that MC Hammer is good - and sure, he might be, but he's not 17 million copies-good.