JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wack Rapper #1 arrest 4 driving without a license

Angel Amor

Yeah I like MC Hammer but he definately wasn't the best rapper when he was selling all of those albums and there have been rappers with more skills than 50 over the past few years, and of course since I ain't a Loretta I say that "Big Willie Style" wasn't necessarily the best album FP did in his career even though it sold 12 million...

btw it's obvious that 50 wanted to start more controversey 'cause come on now doesn't he have millions of dollars, why the hell wouldn't he get his car registered? It's like he's begging the cops to pull him over to get his name in the paper and if he was such a great buisinessman why don't he talk to Puffy behind close doors? I don't see Donald Trump running to the press to diss the person he's trying to negotiate with...

Edited by bigted

Midtown Manahattan, he is so lucky he didn't wreck himself although I woulda loved it if he did. Midtown Manhattan theres traffic all over and at night. NYC = the city that dont sleep. People are always crossing the streets with cars coming and taxis going everywhere. Lane changes is dangerous.

Someone please remind me why LL Cool J is wasting his time with 50? Ridiculous.

Jim, you've crossed the line. It's one thing to wish that someone fails, but it's ridiculous to start wishing harm on someone, even if you don't like them. Chances are that in NY, if he wrecks himself, he'll wreck someone else in the process. Lets not take things too far.

Yeah your right man. I'm sorry bout that, that was over the line.