JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

CHAPPELLE SHOW: LOST EPISODES

As much as I love Chappelle, I'm kinda glad that show isn't running officially anymore. I don't think Dave would've been as innovative as he once was. The show was good. I was disturbed at the fact that he punted a baby. It would've been funny if it was the wheelchair guy's offspring.

So i watched the 2nd "new" episode and i must say i'm disappointed. Don't get me wrong, Dave and the cast are truely talented and hilarous. These episodes make me laugh, but the heart and soul is missing. And it's not cuz Dave isn't there. U can tell that these skits were done early in the start of taping. They are just having fun and shooting random stuff hoping 2 find gold. But the quality of the show just isn't there. U can feel the power struggle and money issues of the new skits.

These episodes just remind me of the over-doctored 2Pac songs. It's no longer about bringing material 2 the fans...it's about making money.

Ooh I love that Tupac skit :lolsign: :rofl:

what can a nigg@ doooooo

when half the people voted for geroge Wwwww

im talkin about george w smith

he ran in 93

you probaly never heard of him

:rofl:

the voice for that was good- dave chappelles voice twice layed on each other.

--->and at aj, i dont think its about money that much, theres only a handful episodes, everybody on the cat wanted to do it except dave..so they did it cause they wanted to, not for money

It's only 3 episodes. 3 episodes of filler and under-baked skits. The rest of cast hasn't even been in the new skits. It's a bunch of extras and celebs. They should have just released this stuff on DVD 4 the fans cuz it's no where near the level of the 1st 2 seasons. It's like The Jackson 5 without Michael...the heart and soul isn't there.

• Admin

the 2pac skit was hilarious.. the other stuff..just not really funny.. I think this material should have stayed unreleased..its Chapelles damn show..and this material clearly wern't to his liking