JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Robert Conrad on Wild Wild West

Hero1

• Admin

Can you sum up your feelings about the Will Smith “Wild, Wild West” movie?

The movie was — from what I’ve read, having not seen it — pathetic. The Will Smith movie has died out…you take a classic and then you ruin it. I don’t want people to think that this DVD is the Will Smith movie. Please, God.

hehe, The movie was alrite for what it was. A crap story that turned into a decent hollywood flick for the time. Plus however much some people on here disagree the song for it was a killer pop tune. Tons of peoples fave from 99

The movie was hilarious

No.. no it wasn't :shifty:

I dont think WWW was hilarious. It's a ok movie, I often see it when I'm sick or can't get out of bed (Because then I have to go out of bed, And turn off the TV :rofl: ).

Yes the movie is bad, but Robert Conrad's an ass. I'll he ever did was be on that show which lasted like four years. In reality, when people talk about the great shows on TV, I doubt Wild Wild West gets mentioned. I'm suprised in got made into a movie. It was studio execs looking to captalize on anyting with name recognition, Will got suckered in to joining by Sonnenfeld.

i'll never understand why people dont like this movie. It wasnt intellectually stimulating, it didnt have a brillient story, but i dont give a damn about that stuff. The movie was so funny! Examples are:

Will touching Kevins breast

"dont be sticking some mans private things into some hole"

Bad guy says " i learnt that from a china man" when he does kung fu, Will hits him with a shovel and says "i just made that up".

Will drumming on the white ladies boobies.

etc etc.....

I dunno, maybe its just my sence of humour. Come on the movie is just fun and Will looks GOOD!

WWW is sorta funny, but mainly because my friends and I tend to repeat lines from it.

I have to admit tho' some lines in it are pretty funny. But its more of the humor that young kids would like, not more adult humor. The movie was basically made for kids from my generation and younger (kids born from 1988-1991) why they made it pg-13, I'll never know. :shakehead: