JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FIFA World Cup 2006

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only Portugal fan here? Go Portugal!!! Brasil or France next.. Bring it on...

Probably. They play too damn boring.

Yeah... England and Sweden was probably the most boring teams in the WC.. C.Ronaldo, Deco, Maniche and Figo makes it sure that I enjoy the match.. Deco is back for semi-finals..

Am I the only Portugal fan here? Go Portugal!!! Brasil or France next.. Bring it on...

Probably. They play too damn boring.

Yeah... England and Sweden was probably the most boring teams in the WC.. C.Ronaldo, Deco, Maniche and Figo makes it sure that I enjoy the match.. Deco is back for semi-finals..

Yeah England and Sweden are boring but at least they try to not play boring. Portugal wants to kill the game with their defensive **** football. Im tired of teams that play defensive, there are way too many of them. Boring crap, I dont want to see Italy, I dont want to see France, I dont want to see Portugal... The situation almost gets amuzing when Germany is the funniest team in the semis.

I hope Germany gonna get the title. None of these 4 Teams that are left deserve it more. Portugal is annoying, the Italian are borring and France shouldnt even have come trough the fisrt round..

lol yeah France win against Brazil & Spain but ''shouldnt even have come trough the fisrt round'' , something's wrong with u ... hah

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

I hope Germany gonna get the title. None of these 4 Teams that are left deserve it more. Portugal is annoying, the Italian are borring and France shouldnt even have come trough the fisrt round..

lol yeah France win against Brazil & Spain but ''shouldnt even have come trough the fisrt round'' , something's wrong with u ... hah

The guy is Dutch, he want attacking football.. not that kind of boring bull**** that France are doing.

The guy is Dutch, he want attacking football.. not that kind of boring bull**** that France are doing.

i think France play great tonight ... so what's u want 20 min before the match finish France to play attacking football hahahhh , nah man ... i dont think any football team gonna play so stupid

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

Its good that the swiss made the groups.. But S-Korea hould have made it too caus they where playing better than France. And besides that, Lerkot is completly right.

now i know nothing about football but i thought it was really unfair on england. We lost beckham then Rooney spoils it and kicks some guy in the nuts. After that we did well with only 10 men. Unfortunatly portugal had some kind of super keeper.

ah well i guess there is always next time. :sick:

now i know nothing about football but i thought it was really unfair on england. We lost beckham then Rooney spoils it and kicks some guy in the nuts. After that we did well with only 10 men. Unfortunatly portugal had some kind of super keeper.

yep u deserve to win ... Enlgand even play more attacking and well with 10 against Portugal with 11 WTF , but that 's the football