JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FIFA World Cup 2006

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germany vs. Portugal was a very good game yesterday. And a very emotional game, too, because Oliver Kahn won't wear the german logo anymore. He retires from the german team.

But it was a very good game. Schweinsteiger showed with his goals, that he's able to become a great player.

Now Germany is no. 3. That's a very good result in the end. Now we hope for 2010.

Germany vs. Portugal was a very good game yesterday. And a very emotional game, too, because Oliver Kahn won't wear the german logo anymore. He retires from the german team.

But it was a very good game. Schweinsteiger showed with his goals, that he's able to become a great player.

Now Germany is no. 3. That's a very good result in the end. Now we hope for 2010.

:2thumbs: '54 '74 '90 2010

Im glad Germany won. Good for the nation and for Klinsmann. Hope he stays on with the job.

As for tonight i want italy to win, but i'd also love for Zidane to go out on a high and retire by lifting the trophy. So either way i'll be happy with the result i think tonight.

Italy may have a player called Buffon, but it was Zidane who was the buffoon tonight. The red card that arguably cost France the World Cup is how he's going to be remembered I'm afraid, nevermind the fact he had a great career.

yeah it's sad ,it was really stupid , i know Mazzerati (or how ever is the name ) said to Zidane some s*** but still ... this is maybe the first time i have seen Zidane so angry :worried: ...

btw

that's some wise line haha : Italy may have a player called Buffon, but it was Zidane who was the buffoon tonight

Zidane was a fool there. Put a realy Dampner on everything he's ever achieved. Good to see Italy take their penalties well. Gives us English a hope for the future lol.

Not the greatest final, but then again not the greatest Tournament in recent years.

Bring on Euro 2008.