JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Terrible music videos

Lerkot

Well just rockin the mic belongs to a serious song, like TMW, and i wont get back to dat cos its over, so the only things we got is Siwtch and PS, believe me im a bit dissapointed wit the PS vid, but the song is cool, switch was a really cool party song, perfect for dancin in a club. As i see dis ure screamin out for a TMW or L&F vid, which like u said in other topics wont come.

Edited by Luigie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"so wat u expect in a Will Smith video? "

Dancing Kids`s with shirts who got the peace sign on them. Come one Lerk..Its entertaiment..

No, there is good entertainment and bad entertainment.. this is the kind of entertainment that is bad, because people (kids, like you obviously) get the wrong picture of women...

:rofl:

from a womans point of view i have no problem with the girls in Wills videos. The girls in switch just wear what girls wear in clubs, come on now, we dont wear long dresses and cardigans now. Other rappers women have to get bleeped out half the time, they have tops off, girl on girl action, just tastless stuff. Wills women are sexy, the girls in the other videos are trashy.

Also Will has some of the best videos of any artist, all original, all fun. "and the videos i make, like Mike in the 80's".

btw im 21.

Lerkot, i am about to rip you apart, but first i will address one point.

Luigie said: what do you want from a Will Smith video, it's a party song!

You replied: something different than everything else

now, we have to think about what category in rap is Will under. he is under mainstream oddly enough. he's not underground, he's on Interscope and could be on radio and tv a little more if he got promoted. but he's not gonna make somethin totally different than every one else out there. underground artists don't do party tracks really, they just rip the mic over sometimes good beats. Will has always been a feel good guy, he likes party tracks. he does know how to rip a mic too, look at party starter and lost and found.

now, here's where u get shredded.

- half nude ladies at the club. yes, thats how they dress Lerkot. you might be scared of that, but it's ok you're never going to get none anyways. it's a reality of clubs, so deal with it.

- because of the fact that his video showed girls at the club, he is making sh**y music vdieos like everyone else today.

well you know what Lerkot, i know for a fact you have no idea what you're talking about because you don't watch videos by other artists that make videos today so you have nothing to compare Will's video too. in actuality, the artists of today's music not only exploit women and nudity in their lyrics (which Will doesnt), they often have have naked hoes dancing IN FRONT of them in their videos and making sexy gestures. does Will's video have up close shots of one women doing dirty dances in front of him? no, they're all in the background of the video so horny boys like you can't see them enough to beat off to them. so your statement holds no weight at all if you compare his video to other rappers videos, which you obviously dont watch.

so i don't blame you in that case, you're just a misinformed soul trying to fix a situation you know nothing about.

Lerkot, i am about to rip you apart, but first i will address one point.

Luigie said: what do you want from a Will Smith video, it's a party song!

You replied: something different than everything else

now, we have to think about what category in rap is Will under. he is under mainstream oddly enough. he's not underground, he's on Interscope and could be on radio and tv a little more if he got promoted. but he's not gonna make somethin totally different than every one else out there. underground artists don't do party tracks really, they just rip the mic over sometimes good beats. Will has always been a feel good guy, he likes party tracks. he does know how to rip a mic too, look at party starter and lost and found.

now, here's where u get shredded.

- half nude ladies at the club. yes, thats how they dress Lerkot. you might be scared of that, but it's ok you're never going to get none anyways. it's a reality of clubs, so deal with it.

- because of the fact that his video showed girls at the club, he is making sh**y music vdieos like everyone else today.

well you know what Lerkot, i know for a fact you have no idea what you're talking about because you don't watch videos by other artists that make videos today so you have nothing to compare Will's video too. in actuality, the artists of today's music not only exploit women and nudity in their lyrics (which Will doesnt), they often have have naked hoes dancing IN FRONT of them in their videos and making sexy gestures. does Will's video have up close shots of one women doing dirty dances in front of him? no, they're all in the background of the video so horny boys like you can't see them enough to beat off to them. so your statement holds no weight at all if you compare his video to other rappers videos, which you obviously dont watch.

so i don't blame you in that case, you're just a misinformed soul trying to fix a situation you know nothing about.

ouch! :rofl:

Yeah Julies post was interesting... and as I said, that might be how girls are dressed in clubs nowadays.. but there's still no cameras in clubs showing whats under the skirt... Those camera angels are not "woops, that just happened to show some panties", its well-planned and with one objective: make the stupid guys watch.

Wes post is not anything im going to comment. Im above that.

It has happened before and it will happen again; people here view it in a different way when Will does it than when someone else does it. People keeps telling themself, "Will always does the right thing" and they have been proofed wrong a couple of times. When it comes to music, Will knows exactly how to do it. When it comes to music videos, promotion and things like that, he is obviously stuck in the eighties music business making pathetic attempts to climb on to the mainstream.. he wants to be in the spotlight, but no longer by being a step ahead of everyone else but by trying to following everyone else around.

Edited by Lerkot

yeah Julie said the same thing as i did about the way girls dress in clubs.

yeah im glad you can accept the truth Lerkot, no need for you to respond.

just don't go into freestyling, cuz when u freestyle you're supposed to respond and when you dont they actually say you would be "below that" not above. just keep thinking to yourself whatever you want ok sheltered boy?

yeah Julie said the same thing as i did about the way girls dress in clubs.

yeah im glad you can accept the truth Lerkot, no need for you to respond.

just don't go into freestyling, cuz when u freestyle you're supposed to respond and when you dont they actually say you would be "below that" not above. just keep thinking to yourself whatever you want ok sheltered boy?

**** off.