JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DA BRAKES NEEDS YOUR HELP

Da Brakes

Hey guys! I didn't want to mention this until all the details were confirmed and in place but I managed to secure a place in the 'Starlounge' competiton. Hmmm....Whats that I hear you all scream! Basically 6 bands have 3 months of competition to win the publics affection and the eventual winner wins a trip to Barbados for a live gig. This is an awesome opportunity for me to get loads of exposure as newspapers like The Metro and The Guardian are supposed to be covering it. Also, theres rumours that Channel 4 are interested so my fingers are crossed for that to come thru.

The whole 'show' is web based and every week there is a new aspect to watch/follow. For example, one week the cameras follow me a round to see how I spend a relaxing Sunday afternoon, another week there's live performances and fan questions and another week theres filming of a 'jamming' session.

I'd love it if EVERYONE could follow it as the weeks go on and when the time comes for voting.....VOTE LIKE CRAZY!! I want this trip to Barbados and this could potentially lead to me getting that deal.

The site has just launched today and its still not fully completed (They still have to add sections for other bands) but I think it will all be fully operational from next week.

In the meantime you can check out my profile on there and leave feedback for everyone to see! I'd really appreciate everyone's help on this and will be eternally thankful!

Here's the address:

www.hybridlab.org/

:wiggle:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be here for ya Brakes. But keep us posted with whats going on aswell cos times abit short at the mo with uni and all so i'll make sure im doing whats needed when im needed