JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'm off for spring break!

PeaceAngel

Tomorrow I'm heading to Nevada with my dad and bro to visit Great Basin National Park... we're gonna go check out some caves and ride some kind of ghost train, and do some other stuff. Hopefully we can drive around on our go-karts too! So I'll be back on Sunday with pictures! :2thumbs:

Edited by PeaceAngel

this is my third day off from break (exluding sat and sun) its been pretty good except its supposed to rain tommrow

my friends are on a trip in europe for school and we called on and it was 11 in london and like 6 here and i told him to look at the moon so we would be connected lol

I feel bad for anyone here in Cali with SB this week, as opposed to next..

It's been spring for 2 weeks now and we're yet to see a sunny day. It's been rain for weeks upon weeks. We broke a record in March for Most days with rain we've ever gotten in it..

That said, it's apparently supposed to let up next week, and we can finally get some sun.

But I know once it starts heating up, i'll miss the rain..haha.

I feel bad for anyone here in Cali with SB this week, as opposed to next..

It's been spring for 2 weeks now and we're yet to see a sunny day. It's been rain for weeks upon weeks. We broke a record in March for Most days with rain we've ever gotten in it..

That said, it's apparently supposed to let up next week, and we can finally get some sun.

But I know once it starts heating up, i'll miss the rain..haha.

tell me about it. it's been raining for like 3 weeks straight. i have spring break next week and thank god it looks like the rain will calm down next week. i HATE rain and im hating this weather. theres nothing to do when it rains. i want to punch something :bat:

have fun on your vacation!

Question: its a bit unrelated to this topic, but is every1 elses spring really messed up. Its freezing and its supposed to get warm, the other day in the paper there was a picture of a lamb in the snow lol.

Is it the same everywhere else or is it just weird Britain.

In Scotland we always get lambing snows. Hell, last weekend we had 4 feet in 2 days. More due tonight. It just hasn't stopped. :2thumbs: