JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Best One Hit Wonders

Lerkot

Well you're right about that I think Tatyana Ali and Camp Lo got some airplay but they really didn't blow up that much though, more people probably just remember them from being featured on Will's albums than anything else, lol...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Len - Steal My Sunshine, No doubt about it.

And Brakes, That Vanilla song was terrible, the ugliest, lamest girl group of all time.

CHESNEY HAWKES is a legend though :rofl:

Thriller - Michael Jackson

You're joking right?!! :bat: :rofl: :stickpoke: If Michael Jackson is a one hit wonder so is everybody else in the music industry, he's the highest selling recording artist of all time if I'm not mistaken...

You're joking right?!! :bat: :rofl: :stickpoke: If Michael Jackson is a one hit wonder so is everybody else in the music industry, he's the highest selling recording artist of all time if I'm not mistaken...

Isn't that what a "one hit wonder" is? Or am I mistaken...

Well, you could call Michael a Number One Hit Wonder. Nobody had as much Number 1 Hits as Michael. And his third least selling album was still like the 4th best selling Album ever.

Edited by Turntable

when i read this ''Thriller - Michael Jackson'' : ''yeah FFC finally make some kinda funny joke :lolsign: '' but then i read this and :paperbag: :)

a one hit wonder is an artist that makes one really good song that everybody knows and likes and then that artist just disappears or nobody likes any of their other muisc. in other words, they're thought of as being a fluke for only making one good song and the rest is trash. so MJ would definitely not be a one hit wonder. he's made many hits, not just 1.

a one hit wonder is an artist that makes one really good song that everybody knows and likes and then that artist just disappears or nobody likes any of their other muisc. in other words, they're thought of as being a fluke for only making one good song and the rest is trash. so MJ would definitely not be a one hit wonder. he's made many hits, not just 1.

Ah ok.. yeah I was totally joking about the Michael Jackson thing, I swear!! :lolsign: