JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically all it involves is a mutual agreement not to attack each other (which basically everybody has broken on numerous occassions). So all they can achieve is depriving each other of gold, which they could have otherwise siezed and made themselves stronger. They say their goal is to take down Chief, Tim and me, but since only one of them is capable of touching us, the rest are wasting their time serving as MaxFlys lapdogs.

Basically all it involves is a mutual agreement not to attack each other (which basically everybody has broken on numerous occassions). So all they can achieve is depriving each other of gold, which they could have otherwise siezed and made themselves stronger. They say their goal is to take down Chief, Tim and me, but since only one of them is capable of touching us, the rest are wasting their time serving as MaxFlys lapdogs.

Tim and I are still allies... My goal isn't to take Tim down. Incidentally, no one is my lapdog... if you are my enemy in this game, that can be arranged, but otherwise, no. Prince, you're still on my radar because of what you did to Julie. Live with it, use as much rhetoric as possible, it makes no difference. Schnazz isn't a member of the alliance... He's been attacking both Joe and Tim... unacceptable, and I will continue to take swift action against him.

La la la.

From what Tim was saying, I got the impression that he was allied with nobody, and that he'd take money from whoever had it.

And yet, Tim's been online and didn't take money from neither Joe, Julie, nor me. He and Wes need to work out their differences... I don't know how that started...