Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did know wes was, that was my bad.

Wes too? Is he? Wasn't in the list I was given. lol, I guess none of us really know fully who is and isn't.

well see, there's kind of 2 alliances, and they both overlap. first, Schnazz recruited me and Julie and Tim (i think) to be part of an alliance to take down chief.

then, Tim kinda did his own thing with Prince and MaxFly calling it the reuniting of the vigilantes, and apparently Julie has been thrown in that mix now too. so julie is kinda in between 2 alliances both working to destroy chief.

the one that schnazz started kinda died so i'm willing to join whatever alliance u guys are forming, if i'm welcomed.

Wes too? Is he? Wasn't in the list I was given. lol, I guess none of us really know fully who is and isn't.

well see, there's kind of 2 alliances, and they both overlap. first, Schnazz recruited me and Julie and Tim (i think) to be part of an alliance to take down chief.

then, Tim kinda did his own thing with Prince and MaxFly calling it the reuniting of the vigilantes, and apparently Julie has been thrown in that mix now too. so julie is kinda in between 2 alliances both working to destroy chief.

the one that schnazz started kinda died so i'm willing to join whatever alliance u guys are forming, if i'm welcomed.

I don't know how things went down but I sent Tim a PM about Chief manhandling the game a few days back, and then I told him that posting does affect the game. We formed the Alliance, and Julie, Schnazz, and Joe we're contacted from what I know. There's only been one Alliance. I just think that people don't know everyone who is in it, so people have been attacking others without knowing...

I don't know how things went down but I sent Tim a PM about Chief manhandling the game a few days back, and then I told him that posting does affect the game. We formed the Alliance, and Julie, Schnazz, and Joe we're contacted from what I know. There's only been one Alliance. I just think that people don't know everyone who is in it, so people have been attacking others without knowing...

what day was this that u contacted Tim? cuz Schnazz sent me PM's starting Thursday asking me if i wanted to join his (or at least he made it sound like it was his) alliance and that Julie and Tim were part of this alliance, however he never mentioned you or Joe. so maybe there was 2 alliances overlapped or maybe i'm just really confused, lol