JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the **** does this n**** think is he tellin me to pay up like he owns me?? get outta here with that talk man.

You will be the first to feel my wrath. However, if you do decide to choose life over death, your tithing has been increased to 200,000 gold.

Haha, that's funny.

Almost orgasmic, you might say.

oh wait, u can't attack me.

Oh yea of little intelligence, you can not possibly fathom all the intricacies of how I am playing this game, and how I am playing you. I almost feel bad for what I'm about to do to you, but I must keep telling myself, you chose this action.

you're right, in a game where attacking people does damage, i cannot fathom how you can do damage to me when you can't attack me. that's just my common sense working

sorry i don't have 3 weeks to sit in hotel rooms on my computer to think about how you're gonna do this so quit ya s*** talkin and do it already tough guy

oh wait, u can't attack me.

Oh yea of little intelligence, you can not possibly fathom all the intricacies of how I am playing this game, and how I am playing you. I almost feel bad for what I'm about to do to you, but I must keep telling myself, you chose this action.

He's probably going to start training all of his soldiers as spies and sentries to bring his force down... He'll probably do this as soon as he banks enough money to buy a Hand of God. What will happen is that no one will be able to attack him soon, so he'll be able to keep all of his money. As soon as he's saved enough, he'll probably strike. The scary thing is that this doesn't even concern me... some of you will quicky figure out why. :wiggle: