Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention

With the lone exception of Miss Julie, you all have been committing brutal acts of savagery in this "army" game. Your repentance is now due!

You have two options. Option one is the sudden and devastating rain of terror that I will bring down on each and every one of you. Option two is a tithing you must pay to me, which I shall distribute as I see fit. The amount of this tithing is 100,000 gold each day. Should you choose this wiser course, pm me for the tithing details. Be warned, should you choose the foolish course, at some unspecified time in the near future, you will, most decidedly, regret it.

You have 24 hours to decide.

who the **** does this n**** think is he tellin me to pay up like he owns me?? get outta here with that talk man. why is Julie an exception?

dang, i was gonna log on at school today and try to bank some of my money, but i couldn't. turns out i should've :rofl:

oh yeah and about the time thing, i actually think there is a balance required to it. i think if you spend too much time on it you overthink your decisions and waste your money instead of spending it. when you don't go on enough of course you get robbed.

Attention

With the lone exception of Miss Julie, you all have been committing brutal acts of savagery in this "army" game. Your repentance is now due!

You have two options. Option one is the sudden and devastating rain of terror that I will bring down on each and every one of you. Option two is a tithing you must pay to me, which I shall distribute as I see fit. The amount of this tithing is 100,000 gold each day. Should you choose this wiser course, pm me for the tithing details. Be warned, should you choose the foolish course, at some unspecified time in the near future, you will, most decidedly, regret it.

You have 24 hours to decide.

I take this as a personal threat, and you will most certainly regret it.

who the **** does this n**** think is he tellin me to pay up like he owns me?? get outta here with that talk man.

You will be the first to feel my wrath. However, if you do decide to choose life over death, your tithing has been increased to 200,000 gold.

who the **** does this n**** think is he tellin me to pay up like he owns me?? get outta here with that talk man.

You will be the first to feel my wrath. However, if you do decide to choose life over death, your tithing has been increased to 200,000 gold.

Haha, that's funny.