JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw Chief, I don't mind about you stealing my money from me earlier.. I got about that same amount off Julie again this morning.

I am also taking random 1 turn pot shots at random "alliance" (alliance? confederated or united NOTHING) members to remind them that I can steal their money if I so wish.

Sure they can get old grandad Fly on my back, but there's only so much he can do. They will have to stand on their own 2 feet eventually, especially when he is just using their loyalty to get him to greater places, and will no doubt soon leave them in the dust having burnt their bridges with others as a result of this 'alliance'.

k...i won at texas hold em last night..so i had to celebrate a bit.....had 4 bullets last night, and made the dude call me all in......

haha, even more crazy... I won at texas hold em last night aswell! no 4 bullets but plenty of aces full houses, it was a good night... we definitely all gotta hit it up on party poker sometime...

Max, how can you say that Tim is aligned with you when he just stated above that he is part of no alliance? i surely will not align with him after he attacked me and lost my trust!!

the only reason i mentioned Julie and Joe was because they said they were down with the alliance already, and you said their names as part of the alliance in the link i posted for tim a few posts up

the reason i thought Schnazz was in was because u mentioned his name too, and i've never had problems with him. i've never had problems with any of you guys, but u guys have problems between yourselves so i guess u guys should work that out. let me know when you have an official alliance roster

damn cant trust anybody in this game

Schnazz was in the Alliance originally, but then he turned on us.

The original roster included Schnazz, Wes, Julie, Joe, Tim, Prince, and Me... Schnazz attacked Tim and Joe and is, as of now, kicked out... Prince also attacked Julie... perhaps the worst crime of all, and he's been kicked out. Wes... I don't know what's going on between you and Tim, but you guys should work it out.

The roster as it stands is Wes, Julie, Joe, Tim, and Me.

I wasn't kicked out, I left by my own accord.

I don't think Tim is in the Alliance anymore either, judging by his 2 posts earlier today:

since when were we part of an alliance? I thought when Schnazz broke that the alliance was broken..
As soon as Schnazz attacked me 3 times..I haden't attacked him.. all alliances were off in my book.. I havent been online till now and I've been attacked a lot and lost nearly 500, 000 so If I see someone with some gold stacked up i'm taking it

I wasn't kicked out, I left by my own accord.

I don't think Tim is in the Alliance anymore either, judging by his 2 posts earlier today:

since when were we part of an alliance? I thought when Schnazz broke that the alliance was broken..

As soon as Schnazz attacked me 3 times..I haden't attacked him.. all alliances were off in my book.. I havent been online till now and I've been attacked a lot and lost nearly 500, 000 so If I see someone with some gold stacked up i'm taking it

So the question is, who attacked Tim...

damn max..when you run for office..let me know, so i can vote for you...you spin with the best of em..

No spin... He said he was attacked a lot, and for a lot of gold... Why would he brush off the alliance if it were just one person... There must be more to this. Lets not be to hasty... Lets get all the facts before we act.

Schnazz was in the Alliance originally, but then he turned on us.

More lies and made up facts. Tim turned on me, I only returned the favor.

And for clarification, I approached Julie and Wes to form an alliance, and then we joined in with Tim later on.