JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Admin

haha if you think Max is gonna align with Schnazz when Schnazz has been attackin me..you gotta be joking.. It was me and Max who set up the alliance.. Watch out yall the 3 strongest players are gonna come down on you guys like a ton of bricks :eusa_naughty:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schnazz, are you cool that Max and Joe are in our alliance? we need to have an understanding here so we can get together and formulate a game plan

I don't trust Max, I don't think it was an "accident" that he attacked you.... But, as long as he doesn't start attacking or sabotaging me, I can stay from going after him...

Joe's my favorite cash cow, but all good things must come to an end... Down with Chief and Hero!

Are you kidding me? Tim and I formed The Alliance from the start. He brought Schnazz in, not the other way around, then you'd feign to have me kicked out of my own alliance; one that I helped found and name. I wish I still had the PMs between Tim and me to prove this once and for all. What madness is this? Not only that, but subtle threats from Schnazz? This is almost too much...

Lets make things clear... Schnazz, you're out of the Alliance, not the other way around. I'd be damned if I left the Alliance only to have you take it over and fulfill your dream of calling it the Schnazzy Peppers. Wes, I'm still trying to figure out who made you and Schnazz the leaders, but you're skating on thin ice right now aligning yourself with Schnazz and making decisions for Julie and Joe without their approval. Prince has been attacking Julie and I've promised her retribution, and I'm sure Joe would rather stick with the team. So everyone who wants to leave The Alliance, get to stepping... and do it quickly.

Joe's my favorite cash cow, but all good things must come to an end... Down with Chief and Hero!

Moreover, Schnazz has admitted to constantly attacking one of our Alliance members, and you think that member is simply going to forgive when he's been "a cash cow" for Schnazz? I don't think so.

3 strongest players? Max is on our side, i've spoken with him. and he thought you were too, until you decided to turn your make and make yourself an enemy!

Correction... You are on our side, Tim and mine, not the other way around... However, it seems that you would rather align yourself with someone who's been attacking our Alliance members... (Schnazz). Think carefully about this decision. I'm leaving the 182,264 Gold you have for you as a sign of good will.

Edited by MaxFly

correction: down with Chief, Hero, and thePrince!

Well, considering that only one person in your alliance can touch us, I find this vaguely amusing :)

Us? Prince, since when were you still in the Alliance? You attacked Julie, remember. Today will be a very interesting day; a lot of decisions to be made...

Edited by MaxFly

correction: down with Chief, Hero, and thePrince!

Well, considering that only one person in your alliance can touch us, I find this vaguely amusing :)

Us? Prince, since when were you still in the Alliance? You attacked Julie, remember. Today will be a very interesting day; a lot of decisions to be made...

You should learn to read, grandad. None of the three names listed there are in your alliance. Notice I said "your Alliance".

Chief, you'd have done that anyway. You're just trying to improve your people skills ;)

Schnazz, are you cool that Max and Joe are in our alliance? we need to have an understanding here so we can get together and formulate a game plan

I don't trust Max, I don't think it was an "accident" that he attacked you.... But, as long as he doesn't start attacking or sabotaging me, I can stay from going after him...

Are you kidding me? Tim and I formed The Alliance from the start. He brought Schnazz in, not the other way around, then you'd feign to have me kicked out of my own alliance; one that I helped found and name. I wish I still had the PMs between Tim and me to prove this once and for all. What madness is this? Not only that, but subtle threats from Schnazz? This is almost too much...

Lets make things clear... Schnazz, you're out of the Alliance, not the other way around. I'd be damned if I left the Alliance only to have you take it over and fulfill your dream of calling it the Schnazzy Peppers. Wes, I'm still trying to figure out who made you and Schnazz the leaders, but you're skating on thin ice right now aligning yourself with Schnazz and making decisions for Julie and Joe without their approval. Prince has been attacking Julie and I've promised her retribution, and I'm sure Joe would rather stick with the team. So everyone who wants to leave The Alliance, get to stepping... and do it quickly.

Moreover, Schnazz has admitted to constantly attacking one of our Alliance members, and you think that member is simply going to forgive when he's been "a cash cow" for Schnazz? I don't think so.

3 strongest players? Max is on our side, i've spoken with him. and he thought you were too, until you decided to turn your make and make yourself an enemy!

Correction... You are on our side, Tim and mine, not the other way around... However, it seems that you would rather align yourself with someone who's been attacking our Alliance members... (Schnazz). Think carefully about this decision. I'm leaving the 182,264 Gold you have for you as a sign of good will.

Max, how can you say that Tim is aligned with you when he just stated above that he is part of no alliance? i surely will not align with him after he attacked me and lost my trust!!

the only reason i mentioned Julie and Joe was because they said they were down with the alliance already, and you said their names as part of the alliance in the link i posted for tim a few posts up

the reason i thought Schnazz was in was because u mentioned his name too, and i've never had problems with him. i've never had problems with any of you guys, but u guys have problems between yourselves so i guess u guys should work that out. let me know when you have an official alliance roster

damn cant trust anybody in this game

MaxFly;

Chief, Tim and me aren't the greatest risk to the wellbeing of "your" alliance, it is you. You are bringing it down around your feet, leaving it to fester and crumble while artificial friendships turn to dust, and the poltroons within the town walls sit betrayed, weakened from cowardice, starvation and bombardment, ready to be brought justice.