JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Admin

U really think spamming would just be in 3 posts...that's ridiculous.

anyone who goes outside that and messes up the forum will be banned..no joke.. The mod is fun but I don't want it ruining the quality of the forum

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U really think spamming would just be in 3 posts...that's ridiculous.

anyone who goes outside that and messes up the forum will be banned..no joke.. The mod is fun but I don't want it ruining the quality of the forum

So Tim has spoken, so shall it be, and we have buttons to back it up.

This game is all about making sacrifices. I've learnt now that it's impossible to develop everything at once, and so must focus more on different areas..

Prince, have you ever though about where you would be now had you never clicked on the reset race button? I still don't understand why the game would have a reset button in such a prominent place. Right now, it's more dangerous than Chief is.

lol, yeah. It was in such a position that it was just too damn tempting to click. :P

Lol, I keep forgetting that you clicked it. No, but really, why isn't it in a less obtrusive place in the mod? The thing is in the middle of my screen and it's a miracle not too many people have clicked on it to see what it does.

Quite cunning really. Leave it there. It arouses curiosity, which most people give in to. I like it.

Yeah, but people click on it, they have to start over, there's less competition, and the game is less fun. We can't have a no attack policy for everyone who clicks on it, or about 65% of those who are in the game, but haven't really played yet are going to click on it to try to get amnesty.

wes i sort of attacked u by mistake, i forgot i wasnt supposed to attack you. Some ppl will probably say i did it deliberatly but i didnt by the time i realised it was too late. Im sick and it messed up my brain lol.

anyway i give u permission to attack me back, sorry! :paperbag: