Lerkot

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight I'm readin the first page now..

renagade... you wish.

Wes and Cookies gave me the expected answers.. I like that you respect the freedom of speech. And cookies, while you "know" there is a God, I "know" there aint a God, haha :=)

Much love for the Sonic.. we seem to think the same a lot.. which is good since im smart :p

bigmac... you are a perfect example of everything I said I didnt like with religion.. You want to ban me because I dont believe in God? Yes. Lets ban everyone who doesnt think like you do... no.. keep it oldschool... kill them! Luckily.. there aint many of your kind in the younger generation...

By the way.. next topic.. my view on America...

Edited by Lerkot

Wes and Cookies gave me the expected answers.. I like that you respect the freedom of speech. And cookies, while you "know" there is a God, I "know" there aint a God, haha :=)

I respect your opinion, but I truly feel terribly sorry for you because you are missing out on so much wisdom and growth without God in your life kiddo,...but thas your choice...and weather u believe it or not, GOD GAVE YOU 'choice'...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

I respect your opinion, but I truly feel terribly sorry for you because you are missing out on so much wisdom and growth without God in your life kiddo,...but thas your choice...and weather u believe it or not, GOD GAVE YOU 'choice'...

peace,

cookie

Im not so sure about any of that... but I respect your opinion too.

see...thas the key. your not SURE, but I am... :stickpoke: but im not gonna go THERE with u aiight??? lets not start attacking each other on the subject of the love of my life, which is GOD...

You think u know theres no God, and I know there is a GOD, I live it everyday... so u just keep writing, and Ill pray that you come into the wisdom someday that GOD is simply LOVE...

peace,

cookie

You say you respect my opinions.. Well thats obviously bullcrap. You are using my not so good language to make a point.. thats really really lame. Okey, put it like this. Im totally sure there is no God. And you are totally sure that there is one. That means that someone of us that is totally sure aint right, which means one of us cant be totally sure. When I earlier said that I aint sure about what you said, I meant that.. sure, I might have been wiser if I was religious, not because God would have existed but because if I were religious I might have had another perspective on studying. The "Im not so sure" had nothin to do with my unbelief in God.

"You think u know theres no God, and I know there is a GOD, I live it everyday"

I know there is no God. I live it everyday, I take full responsability for what I do and praise myself when I succeed with anything and blame myself when I do somethin wrong. Unlike the very religious George Bush :stickpoke:

To me, God is not love. If I thought of love that way, it would really destroy my life. Love is between me and a girl or me and my friends, no other people involved.

And yeah.. keep praying while I change the world.

Edited by Lerkot

lerkot, what in the hell were you thinking when you wrote that, reality is that there is a god in heavan that loves EVERYONE, for that in my opinion you should be banned. have you ever been to one church scervise. all i have to say if you really ment what you said in that song, then i already know your going to hell. you filthey bastard. thats all i have to say about you

For his beliefs? Hahahaha..ah. Actually, why do I laugh. That isn't even funny. That is just unacceptable. I don't force my views onto other people, so can't accept when they try and do this to myself or others.

I agree with Lerkots views. Why? Because I believe that religion is what debilitates and poisons this world. All of the worst atrocities of our time have been in the name of somebodies God, or because of somebodies beliefs. In my opinion, the forces that oppress man are our enemies, and also the enemy of the human species.

But I don't want to get involved in this argument so won't say any more. Religious debates on the internet almost inevitably end in bannings, and a bad taste left in everybodies mouths. I don't think any of us want that, so I would urge you all to just let this rest.

Edit: PS. Good rhyme Lerkot ;)

Edited by thePrince

Yeah.. ive just read the posts on the second page, a wild guess it that there's way too much to answer on the first one.. but I'm gonna check that out later.

renagade... Love you man.

andreik: No, never talk about religion and politics.. because thats not allowed... in Soviet.

Julie.. thats quite on point. I wasnt trying to annoy people but I do want people to discuss about this subject. I'm going to make more rhymes like this, you know, and hopefully people will discuss it later. If you want to change the world... you have to get people to speak.. you know.

I think Tim got the right view of it when it comes to if it was right or not right to post the rhyme.. People can agree or disagree but no-one should try to stop me from saying what I think.

hey! i just told u what a think :thumbdown:

Had to butt in: :1-smile:

I agree with some of the stuff lerk said. Mainstream christianity became a tool of the state after 300 CE. Today a lot of religious folk are so brainwashed so that they think it's ok to support wars such as in Iraq because some wacky religious dude said so, and in my homeland palestine, just because the bible supposedly said so (when it says nothing of that sort.)

I think it's more people that are responsible for how the world is today, not the religion they follow, they just use the religious text for their own ends, whether wars or hate crimes or whatever prejudice they already had. How sad.

Edited by rawad_m

HaH. ppl gettin pissed off over sillyness crap...but i love my GOD, and dont care who choose not to believe or not ... :1-cool: How bout that!

u already know how i feel about "God", but about your ryme? .. :thumbdown: the content? :thumbdown:

lyrical epxression? :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: . and your growing attitude :stickpoke: chek it... cuz none of this aint necessary when me and WES stood behind you in the first place...altho we felt differently about the content of what u wrote... so, next tyme,... ill just let the bashing continue...

LMAO

peace,

cookie

HaH. ppl gettin pissed off over sillyness crap...but i love my GOD, and dont care who choose not to believe or not ... :1-cool: How bout that!

u already know how i feel about "God", but about your ryme? .. :thumbdown: the content? :thumbdown:

lyrical epxression? :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: . and your growing attitude :stickpoke: chek it... cuz none of this aint necessary when me and WES stood behind you in the first place...altho we felt differently about the content of what u wrote... so, next tyme,... ill just let the bashing continue...

LMAO

peace,

cookie

i agree with cookies

LMAO

peace,

cookie

I think you are really silly right now cookies.. but sure.. you say you dont care.. obviously you care a lot, too much. Feel free to let the "bashing" continue... cause.. most of the "bashing" came from stupid people who I really dont care about since they are - yeah - stupid.

LMAO

peace,

cookie

I think you are really silly right now cookies.. but sure.. you say you dont care.. obviously you care a lot, too much. Feel free to let the "bashing" continue... cause.. most of the "bashing" came from stupid people who I really dont care about since they are - yeah - stupid.

now that was un called for

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

LMAO

peace,

cookie

now that was un called for

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Well... I gotta be honest, man, all day long, or I will take a step down as a human.