JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"SWITCH" NAME OF NEW SINGLE!

Yeah, i waz happy he gave us the title of the 1st single. Kinda impossibe 2 guess what the songs i about tho.' Let's not judge a song by it's title yet...remember "Nod Ya Head" sounded like a good song...but it ended up being a soundtrack song.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Jul 16 2004, 10:34 PM]remember "Nod Ya Head" sounded like a good song...but it ended up being a soundtrack song.[/quote]
This has nothin' to wit this topic, but I think that "Nod Ya Head" was better lyrically than the original "Men In Black" song that was more popular, I actually rather listen to that song than the original one.

[quote=bigted,Jul 17 2004, 01:09 PM]This has nothin' to wit this topic, but I think that "Nod Ya Head" was better lyrically than the original "Men In Black" song that was more popular, I actually rather listen to that song than the original one.[/quote]
I definately agree!!! Nod ya head was lyrically better than Men In Black but Men In Black was more smooth and cool!! I much prefer the 1st!! As with the movies as well!!

yes but...did i miss something, or will 'switch' be the song off the sharktale soundtrack? cuz his new album isnt dropping till christmas, supposedly. so, it would make sense if this were the song off the soundtrack. not that im complaining, but i just cant wait to hear some of will stuff from his new album