JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jay-Z comes back!?

Frenetic

In the new Playboy magazine Kanye says he's going to produce an entire Jay-Z album.

A couple of days ago, rumours spread that Dre, Just Blaze and Kanye were going to produce.

And since Kanye has a habit of talking a bit too much it's probable that most of the album will be produced by Kanye but also some tracks by Blaze and Dre.

Nas's album is going to be produced by Premier, Kanye, Blaze and Dre.

No info on when the albums drop.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a joke to say he was retired, his last remix came out a minute ago it seems, he just won a Grammy the other day and performed there too, he didn't give us enough time for us to miss him, now we've been missing the Fugees though, that's the comeback I'm looking forward to the most... I just hope that he don't push everyone else's album back on Def Jam to release his, I'll be mad if he releases his album before Redman which has been delayed forever it seems...

Edited by bigted

Jigga's Back!!!! That's great news, I think the beef with Cam really gave Jay the idea of coming back, he's not going to leave that hanging is he, I'm sure the longer we wait for a Jigga album the better....he should realease the other artists on the label first then his...Redman is dope...What label is Method on now? Is he still on Def Jam, I heard a song with him and ashanti "Still On It"

AJ//

Expressing yourself isn't your best side.

If there were people thinking he retired, would they be dumb for that?

U got issues man.

----

I never thought he retires though, he said he won't do anymore albums, but still, he made that unfinished business crap and remixes and so.

I'm really glad if he comes back, would be wonderful for the game this year to have new albums from Fugees, Jay-Z, Nas, Dre, Ghostface and LL Cool J.

Here's Def Jam release schedule, no signs of Redman on there, The Roots are supposed to drop an album too this year, probably Jay-Z'll drop at the end of the year, maybe it might turn out to be a collab album with Nas, who knows, lol,

Ne-Yo

In My Own Words

Feb 28, 2006

The Isley Brothers

Baby Makin' Music

Mar 7, 2006

LL Cool J

Todd Smith

Mar 21, 2006

Ghostface

Fishscale

Mar 28, 2006

Rihanna

A Girl Like Me

Apr 11, 2006

btw Jay stopped making albums but you'd have to be under a rock to think that he was completely retired 'cause he's on remixes from hit songs on the radio and he performed at the Grammies when he hasn't dropped an album in 3 years, I didn't even see Will at the Grammies and he released an album last year, more people probably think Will retired from rapping, Jay's remixes got better promotion than "Lost and Found", lol...

Edited by bigted

Reminds me of a gag segment ESPN did a few years ago, about barry Sanders. It was hilarious. Barry was talkin about "My agent called and I told him I was TIred, he heard me say retired.."...haha.

But yea, i'm glad jigga is coming back with an album. Forget the haters, Jay Z is a great MC.

Come on Man, it isn't necesarilly fake.

ou can take the Man out of Hip hop, but you can't take Hip Hop out the Man.

Michael jordan...Did he have to come bacK? No, but he just couldn't help it.Deion Sanders? He was 36, and he still came back to the NFL. Dennis Rodman is over 40, and playing in a s maller league, hoping to get back in the NBA (never gonna happen though)..

Jay Z is a rapper. Always will be a rapper. He just can't sit still. Sometimes, you don't relaize that until you really do leave. it's like graduating From high school. Graduatio day, you're happy, talking aobut "FINALLY! I' out this hell!!"...Then you think about it and you say..... "Damn.....". You miss the people, you miss the fun you had.

Edited by Vipa