JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2pac consirecy

Mike

http://www.ewsonline.com/2pac/index.html

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...php/t26993.html

these are just two pages of consiracies of 2pacs death, i find them so weird..i dont know if these are on those pages or not so ill just put them here

-listen to the very beginning of the first track of 2pacs last album it says "suge shot him" or "suge shot me" in the first 3 seconds, turn the volume up alll the way.

-unscramble "Makaveli The Don Killuminati The 7Day Theory" and it will say "OK on tha 7th u think I'm dead, yet I'm really alive"

I DID IT AND IT WORKS

http://www.downloadstart.nl/autopsy/fakeautopsy.jpg

thats a picture of 2pacs autopsy but he didnt have one cause he was cremated. WARNING OF PICTURE, KINDA GROSS!!! but his head is turned to the side

and hes still wearing jewerly which they take off during autopsys.

and his public funeral was cancelled for unknown reason

most of this stuff is probaly on those sites. im just looking at this stuff and thinking about it. i dont know what i believe in terms of him being dead or alive. but im kinda leaning toward him being alive.

weird video of pac sighting

http://www.youtube.com/w/2pac-alive?v=F4lW...4P0&search=2pac

ill stop....cause im just gonna keep on going on

Edited by WILL IS ILL

Listen to "Thug Luv" right after 2 Pac says "Whas poppin nigga" you can hear Bizzy Bone faintly say "he's alive, he's alive, he's alive".

Ever since his death I have been wondering, never gave it too much thought. Ive read many things like this and they all do come true. My only objection to things like this is, if he is gone, which he probably is, we need to let him rest in peace and not keep asking this question.

Let Pac rest in peace muthaf*kas!!! :tantrum:

damn :davidblaine:

think of it from his view...he put it there so we could think about this sh!t. every detail was planned out by him. do you think every one of those things are coincidence?? but i do understand your ideas of respect for tupac. im just looking at this stuff for fun.

Edited by WILL IS ILL

you know what? This is kind of like the John Lennon incidents of the 60s/70s.

I newspaper reported that John Lennon had been killed in a bad car accident. After that, some people think the beatles put secret messages on thier album covers, and in their songs, to mess with the fans. do a google search for "John Lennon is Dead", or "Beatles John Lennon Hoax", something like that.

I don't know some things make you say "damn...That's a strange coincidence", but other things are just So forced, it's hard to believe it.And I wouldn't put it behind Pac to have recorded Undreds of tracks never released. I'm willing to Bet Will has tons of verses we never heard before.

Kind of like how people did that thing after 9/11, where everything added up to 911 or 11...People with too much time on their hands like to mess with numbers.

There is also one, in Thug Luv, at the end of Bizzy's verse, right before pacs, some people say Bizzy is saying "He's alive" repeatedly...what he's really saying is "Cleveland", the last word of his verse.

And either way, if the 7 Day theory were true, and Pac was going to return on the 7th year..He'd be back by now.

Edited by Vipa

I seen ever bit of this stuff when I discovered Pac. Trust me, it really is freaky. I mean songs on All Eyez On Me are just too scary. Pac is really a smart guy. "Ambitionz Az A Ridah", "All Eyez On Me", "Ain't Hard 2 Find", "Heartz of Men". What's strange is Pac said he'd never live past 30 (which he didn't), but he got it in advance by 5 years. Tupac is just such an amazing figure to me. That one video of a mix of tracks and "still alive" evidence is very cool regardless.

I've listened very very close, and all I hear is at least "Suge Shot" and that's it. I don't hear a "me" or anything else. If anybody has ever seen the episode of "Hey Arnold" (where Arnold teaches Torvald math), when Arnold goes to Torvald's house, you hear a dog barking and gunshots and stuff. And it the exact same background as Tupac used in "Bomb First (My Second Reply)". Some techno group or something used it as well. "Hold Ya Head", there's another point of maybe Pac saying "I'm alive or I'm a ride", after a excert of the Malcolm X movie is over.

Tupac was just too much of a genious. What's amazing is this sequence I'm going to explain. On "Soulja's Story", Pac said coming back in '93. And he did. Then on "Guess Who's Back", he said "now I'm sure to be rich in '96." And he in fact was, when he went to Deathrow. So Pac definately knew how to call it.

I know some rappers have claimed to be Pac imitators and stuff, but nothing has ever gone to a T when it compares to Pac. Obviously "Quad City Recording Studios" is a target. Pac got hit there, and lived thru it luckily. Jam Master Jay, wasn't so lucky.

When i 1st got on 2 the internet...shortly after 2Pac waz murdered, i was so in2 this. I'd stay up all nite at my friend's house reading this kinda stuff. It is really interesting even tho' alot of it is easily shot down by a knowlegable 2Pac fan. I remember when Chuck D put out a list of reason why 2Pac waz really still alive.

Love him or hate him, 2Pac waz like no other emcee. He did record alot of B-level thugged out stuff, which waz mostly so he could fulfill his Deathrow contract and get off the label, but any one who listens 2 his music...REALLY listens 2 his music knows where his heart truely waz. He'd hit u with a pimped out party record for the clubs, then drop an introspective song on u that make stop and think about your own life. He wrote about the good and the bad, the right and the wrong....basically what life is all about 4 all different kinds of people. Some of the things on this list show just how smart he waz, how imaginative he waz, and how he covered all basis b4 it waz his time 2 go. Shock-G talks about it on the Thug Angel documentary.

One thing i wanna clear up that's on alot of those lists. They say how 2Pac dedicated "God Bless The Dead" to Biggie. Which is of course really weird since he waz killed b4 B.I.G. That's becuz he's talking about the emcee Biggie Smalls from New York that forced The Notorious B.I.G. to adopt B.I.G. since he named him self Biggie Smalls years B.I.G. ever came out.

2Pac has passed away, he's not in Cuba or hiding from anyone. His mission waz completed and done. However, i don't believe that he's not resting in peace becuz of lists like these. Infact, he loves that people can't stop talking about him. No matter what they are saying. In the meantime, we have timeless masterpeices like Me Against The World 2 let us know who he truely was.

DITTO ^^^ what my brotha sayd... :word:

I went to that site, and to be honest, got pissed & made a post tellin that dude he was about the biggest a~hole 4 puttin that energy out like that..but i deleted it, and decided not to feed into it. I think ppl should just let the man rest in peace without adding to the controversy...

peace,

cookie

I say rest in peice to one of the most smartest rapper ever to step behind a mic, he blessed us all, and if he is alive and hiding, i do hope he does live well, but i believe he is dead. and oh Will Is Ill u forgot to tell people about how Suge drove past 3 hospitals the night he was shot...letting him die in pain...