JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2pac consirecy

Mike

I think a lot of these conspiracy theories are just stuff to get us talking about 2Pac again, the way he made his songs they seemed ahead of its time, he was just a unique artist, you could put on a 2Pac song from 10 years ago and it's still relevant unlike a lot of music out now that's just relevant at the moment but he's timeless, his music makes you think, that's why he was such a great artist, he put all of his emotions into his songs, you notice how he started talking about how he might die soon 'cause he knew that after he was shot that people were after him, he looked at life different after he was shot, it was just the emotions he was going through, a lot of people after getting shot and surviving probably feel that way, I think the reason why he said RIP to Biggie before he died in a song is 'cause Biggie named his first album "Ready To Die", I think Pac was just referencing to that, he knew that Biggie was going through his own drama too...

Edited by bigted

Yeah I found out what you're talking about there, Puffy talks about it in an interview, I'm not that much of a Biggie fan so I didn't know that Biggie had to change his name, but you're saying that the original rapper named Biggie Smalls died too? Where did you hear that? that's freaky, lol:

http://www.chronicmagazine.com/public.php?..._id=473&level=2

It's just like there was some gangsta named 50 Cent before the rapper 50 Cent called himself that and I think he tried sueing 50 for that too, a lot of rappers name themselves after other street cats, especially after Biggie did it... Biggie referenced himself a lot as Biggie Smalls in his songs but there was another Biggie Smalls like you said there, I kinda figured there was anyway but I never really researched it 'cause I never really bought into the conspiracy, I knew that saying that Pac was still alive when Biggie was murdered was just rediculous... Most people who listen to that wouldn't know that so they think he's referring to Biggie the rapper.... Biggie also called himself a couple other names of street cats in his songs too.. A lot of times though that Pac was talking about death was talking about how a lot of brothers die young on the street and he was making songs like that so they could relate to what he's talking about...

Edited by bigted

Yeah that's the reason why Nas calls G-Unit CB4 gangstas 'cause there's another 50 Cent and he's also from New York, a lot of peeps in New York think he's fake, Game also exposes that on his new DVD, they got a whole bunch of G-Unot signs up in Queens :lolsign: That's kinda weird how Pac was tight with one Biggie Smalls who died before Pac died while he was beefing with another Biggie Smalls who died after Pac did, that's one of the strangest things I ever heard, lol... There's a skit on Fugees "The Score" album dissin' gangsta rappers who use names from gangstas in movies acting like they're really those characters, Biggie Smalls was also a name of a character in a gangsta flick too I believe, when I listen to that album I always think, "Were they dissin' Biggie?!!" on another track on that album Pras says, "Did you shoot him/No kid I didn't have the balls/I realised I was bumping too much Biggie Smalls", maybe they were dissin' the other Biggie Smalls, maybe that's why they were considered one of Pac's enemies? Wow you tellin' me there was another Biggie Smalls actually opened that up for me, I didn't know that... It's sad though that a lot of people think that when a lot of these rappers use other names think that it's really their names...

Fiddy vs. "Original 50 Cent"

by Charlie Amter

Jun 1, 2005, 4:45 PM PT

50 Cent is taking aim at some DVD producers for allegedly failing to keep a promise not to cash in on the rapper's name.

The Massacre purveyor sicced his lawyers on Czar Entertainment and two offshoots Tuesday, claiming he had made a deal with the companies to participate in an interview session in exchange for the producers making a donation to charity.

a d v e r t i s e m e n t

Per the lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, Fiddy granted the sit-down in 2004. The rapper, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson, fielded questions about Kelvin Martin, a notorious 1980s thug who worked the streets of Brooklyn. Martin was nicknamed 50 Cent; Jackson, inspired by Martin's street-savvy attitude, assumed the moniker when Martin died in a hail of bullets.

The "In Da Club" rapper says he agreed to participate for free in the segment, which, he says, was supposed to be part of Czar's Infamous Times video series. In lieu of payment, Fiddy claims Czar agreed to make a donation either to his charity, the G-Unity Foundation, or Martin's family. The rapper also says he never cleared the footage to be used in a for-profit venture.

But the lawsuit contends that Czar never made the donation. Instead, per the suit, in early March, as Fiddy's The Massacre was riding high on the charts, the company, in association with Vision Plant Pictures and Premo Pictures, released a DVD titled The Original 50 Cent: The True Story of the Legend Who Inspired the Biggest Name in Rap.

The box cover features 50 Cent's name, sans his permission, and the interview. His protégé, the Game, is also interviewed in the documentary, which, according to Czar, has already shipped platinum to major retail outlets.

Jackson seeks unspecified damages, profits from the DVD and a court order barring the defendants from selling The Original 50 Cent.

For its part, Czar says the federal suit is "without merit." The company claims to be working out a profit-sharing deal with the Martin family.

"We have made arrangements directly with family regarding the donation of proceeds from the DVD sales and feel confident that all relevant parties will be satisfied," the company said in a statement Wednesday.

It's been a busy few weeks for Fiddy's legal department.

Last month, the rap megastar managed to avoid jail after reaching a plea deal with Massachusetts prosecutors in a case stemming from a 2004 concert brawl that left three women injured. His lawyers have vowed to fight any lawsuits that might arise from the incident.

Speaking of Chuck D, I looked at one of his terrordomes he posted a couple years ago and he said that he wrote a letter to 2Pac a year before he died, he wanted Pac to change his ways, probably squashing beef with Biggie, him and Ice-T wanted to reached out to Pac, but Pac never responded back to Chuck, they did meet up briefly though before Pac was murdered:

http://www.publicenemy.com/index.php?page=page3&item=73

"Last but not least how would you feel if you wrote a letter 8 years ago, and didn’t get a reply until yesterday? That’s how I felt picking up and then reading TUPAC’S book RESURRECTION 1971-1996. Page 194 has his response to a 7 page letter I wrote him while he was incarcerated in upstate New York. I had decided to write him whereas not long before ICE T and myself were waiting for him to join us as a third component to the EUROPEN AMERICA’S MOST WANTED tour then. He was shot 5 times while in NY handling his court case. He was then jailed and I wrote him a very personal hardcore note on what really was going on inside his head and soul. I really didn’t expect, or receive, a response but I had to say what I had to say regardless. I’m straight and no chaser, and look a cat in the eye. No, I don’t remember exactly what I said and what the letter looks like, (who copies their own letter before sending it?.. snail mail keeps no record) but I know that the next time I saw PAC he was rolling up with SUGE at the HOUSE OF BLUES in LA and we hugged and PAC talked of plans for kids and the hood. The next time I saw him disoriented, angry and lost about a year later at a post MTV Video awards party searching for NAS in a NYC park. Two weeks later he was shot dead in VEGAS. When everyone was crying I was angry as fuk because it was a waste of a genius, and everybody watched him heading into death like it was a movie or video. I didn’t get that return letter until yesterday, that in mind I had an idea deep down but never knew exactly how he was down with getting out and comprehending his paradox. I was there for him and somewhere out there he was there for me. Yeah, I know this for sure now. 2003… Yeah."

Edited by bigted

If you listen to "God Bless The Dead" at the end of the track Stretch says this is a dedication to my nigga Big representin' Springfield Hollis Crew, that tells you that ain't Notorious B.I.G., this Biggie Smalls was from Hollis, Queens, Notorious B.I.G. was from Brooklyn and he represented the Junior Mafia Crew, if it was meant to be for Biggie he'd said this is dedicated to Big from Brooklyn representin' Junior Mafia, every hip-hop fan should know that Notorious BIG wasn't from Springfield Hollis Queens, I figure they were talking bout a gang member named Biggie Smalls but I guess he's a rapper too, did Biggie Smalls sound like Notorious BIG in his songs, did he make any albums? Pac said a lot of times in his interviews that he knew Biggie was biting other people's styles, he used to be tight with Biggie before he was shot and he knew that Biggie was broke and he didn't get no girls, he actually asked Pac to hook him up with girls but then Biggie made "Big Poppa" about how he's the biggest mack and he got so much money, so I guess Biggie's probably as fake as 50 Cent, maybe that's why I don't like him much either, 50 does copy everyone too, you can't really say Pac copied anyone though, he had a style on his own, commercial rap fans are ignorant to put copycats like 50 and Biggie in the same sentence as Pac 'cause he was miles ahead of them, there's nobody like him and there never will be, his music'll live on longer than all of them...

Edited by bigted

Its definatly interesting stuff, i dont know enough about the whole thing to come to a conclusion, i think u could research this type of thing forever. But this is just like every other conspiricy theory out there, the 9/11 attacks, JFK, the moon landing, area 51,elvis. There are so many like this and the media and even ppl at home on thier computers can make ppl believe something.

That autopsy picture looks well fake, his head isnt quite right and the places of incision dont look real to me. That video is stupid too, why would u stand there and introduce it when 2pac is stood there, and if they really saw the camera they woul get rid of the evidence.

Wouldnt it be cool tho if one day 2pac was alive and he came back. :mygod: :1-smile:

trust me, i've seen that list and so so much more. there's a list of about 30 songs that subliminally indicate the 7 day theory or talk about death. the 7 day theory is quite a coincidence, especially since one of his albums was named that. i think that Pac knew about the ememies he had in the rap game and that the odds were stacked against hin which is why he made comments about it. i must say tho that he is quite good to make all of those predictions throughout his songs numerous times and have them be right. i think 2pac is dead and i'd just like the man to rest in peace instead of people theorizing about him. enjoy his music and his work and respect him. i think it would be very hard for him to still be alive and have hidden it this whole time.

2Pac thought that Jay-Z was wack when he released "Reasonable Doubt" and he thought Biggie was a big biter so imagine how he'd feel about all these rappers out now, he didn't like what Dre was doing then but what'd he think of who Dre signed? lol Not to mention all the crap on the radio like Ying Yang Twins, Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Trina, etc., who are all carbon box copy cat rappers, they wouldn't have deals when he gets done with them, he's the only one who would have the power to come back and knock all these immitators out of the game, none of these rappers alive have the balls to call all of them out but I know he would, he needs to come back from the grave and jump on a remix to "Lost and Found", those kids who watch TRL wouldn't diss Will anymore if they realised that him and Pac were tight.... I think all these wack rappers make us want him to come back alive more and more 'cause seeing Kanye and 50 being the faces of the rap game is disgusting, Pac would be pissed seeing 50 trying to act like him just 'cause he got shot many times and he'd also be pissed if he saw Kanye posing as Jesus 'cause that's what Pac did for the Makaveli cover, every move Pac did rappers bite instead of coming with their own styles, Pac didn't like artists who weren't original so he wouldn't really like too many of those that came out basically the last 10 years since his death... they'd slow down their egos quickly if Pac came back, we need Left Eye back too, female mcs with class is lacking right now...

Edited by bigted

Not to mention all the crap on the radio like Ying Yang Twins, Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Trina, etc., who are all carbon box copy cat rappers, they wouldn't have deals when he gets done with them, he's the only one who would have the power to come back and knock all these immitators out of the game, none of these rappers alive have the balls to call all of them out but I know he would, he needs to come back from the grave and jump on a remix to "Lost and Found" and air them all out

i cant stand new rap, and if 2pac is alive i know he hates them and if hes dead hes turning over in his grave for every time they mention his name in one of their songs

You look at it, albums Pac released 10-12 years ago are better quality than 99% of anything that's came out over the last few years, his music is timeless while basically everything now is disposable a couple months after release, the thing is a lot of these rappers might get sales 'cause they mention him in their songs when they don't respect him since they don't put heart into making quality music and that's sad... The main reason why you know the conspiracy theory is fake and that he's dead 'cause if he heard that D12 and G Unit was producing and rapping on his unreleased material, he'd come running back from wherever he was hiding, lol...

Edited by bigted

Yes. And Pac also realy wanst the Hip Hop Saver all the way.. Anyone ever heard "Made Niggaz"?

as much as I respect Pac and his music, I cant agree on that. Pac didnt realy diss Jigga or Biggie caus they where wack. Caus you realy cant say Reasonoble Doubt is wack or something. And the same is for the Subject hes talking about on "Made Niggaz". What Eminem did with "Real Slim Shady" and what 50 did with the song where he also dissed everyone (Ccant remember the name. But it`s the one where he also mentions Will. A song from his early career) is all stardet by Pac. I think he was the first that realy went big with that..

Edited by Turntable

Yes 2Pac wasn't perfect, he was human like the rest of us, he wasn't afraid to show people his feelings, I wish that him and Biggie could've lived longer so they could've squashed their beef, there's a legit difference between "Hit 'Em Up" and "Real Slim Shady", the reason why Pac dissed the people he did in that song 'cause they all dissed him first and plus Biggie bited some of Pac's style when he came out, Pac was a hip-hop purist like KRS-ONE you could say, he doesn't like people who ain't themselves on record, he said that Biggie was really a shy guy but then he started making records about how hard he is, how many women he gets when he was getting turned away by women until after the record blew up but before that he wasn't, Pac didn't see that as real, he thinks that rappers need to be themselves on songs, then of course "Who Shot Ya?" just angered Pac the most since that came out right when he was shot... Who knows Biggie might've bit from the original Biggie Smalls too who was also tight with Pac, I bet that's the only interview that Puffy said that there was another Biggie Smalls, he'll try to keep that on a low 'cause if the world discovers the original Biggie Smalls they might see that Biggie is a fraud, we should let the man rest in peace though so I won't say no more about that... A lot of the times Pac was defending himself, but Eminem, 50 and all of them now just diss 95% of the people just as a joke to sell records by starting beef not 'cause they're defending themselves, Pac said many times that he was just defending himself, he never wanted to diss anybody but basically most East Coast rappers were dissin' the West Coast at that time and Pac had to hold down for the West Coast, he did it for his rep...

What did all those pop stars Em dissed on "Real Slim Shady" say about Eminem for Eminem to diss all of them? What did all those rappers that 50 mentioned on "How To Rob" say about him? Not many in the rap industry knew who 50 Cent was when he made "How To Rob", he did that song for attention and as for Eminem he was basically unknown outside of the rap world, Hova was like "Who the f*** is 50 Cent?" and that's what most rap fans were saying so they looked into him and then he got famous, it was a marketing scheme more than anything, 50 even admitted that too, the record company wanted him to do that since he wasn't getting any buzz before that... Nobody in the pop world knew who Eminem was until he dissed all them pop stars, so he dissed him and then there you go he goes from selling 3 million to selling 10 million, all of us talking about the negativity actually makes hip-hop look bad, if we stop buying the gimmicks maybe they'll learn to be better artists... Jimmy Iovine told Eminem to release something more controversial than "My Name Is..." and he did it and it worked, some bought into "My Name Is..." but they really bought into "Real Slim Shady"... These artists today just do beef to sell records 95% of the time, Pac dissed people 'cause they disrespected him one way or another, that's the difference.... Even LL Cool J dissed Pac's homies Ice-T and MC Hammer on "I Shot Ya" and most importantly Pac thought that LL meant that he shot 2Pac since that was released right around the time he got shot so that's why he dissed "The G.O.A.T." LL Cool J, that was the one time that LL was trying to start beef, but after Pac and Biggie died he stopped doing that, he only defending Canibus dissin' him but on the most part has stayed away from beef, he was caught up in the East-West drama for a while himself at that time, Will stopped recording at that time 'cause he didn't want any part of it...

A lot of rappers need to learn what happened between Pac and Biggie and realise that beef is not good, if they stayed alive and put their differences to the side we wouldn't see so many immature beefs like today, hip-hop took a huge setback when they got murdered before squashing the beef, now if they became friends before they died I think that would've been great for hip-hop, life's too short to be beefing so much, rappers should've woke up after this but they didn't, that's why the rap game has been set back more than evolving as an artform, artists stay isolated instead of coming together... The sad thing is that a lot of these rappers imitate the negative part of Pac that sold a lot of records rather than the other part of him that was about expressing what's truely in his heart and releasing those songs as well, Pac was more than a thug, most of these rappers out now are nothing more than thugs, that's a difference, that's why Pac's image is tainted 'cause he represented hip-hop and if the state of hip-hop looks bad that's not good for his legacy, he was much more than just somebody who disses people, these fools are ruining his legacy, having G-Unit and D12 on a 2Pac song is something that'd never happen in reality 'cause Pac didn't work with artists who's intent is just to sell records by making songs that have no heart, he'd work with MC Hammer and Will Smith before them, he wouldn't jump on trends just to sell records, he wouldn't work with the overconceited Kanye West either like most of these rappers are running to do now just so they could sell more, he's more real than that... He left Dr. Dre when Dr. Dre was a big name producer, he was planning to leave Death Row when it was the biggest rap label in the world, he said he was ready to slow down on that thug image too 'cause he felt bad about all those beefs but he died before that happened, you see it was hard for him to bite his tongue when somebody dissed him but I think as he gotten older I think he would've learned to do that, he was out to show the world something like that but his time was cut short and nobody has set that example it seems, hopefully Nas and Jay-Z coming together could finally be something positive in hip-hop to talk about...

These rappers just do trends to sell records, Pac wouldn't feel it, he probably wouldn't be that popular either sadly 'cause once the East-West beef ended less would buy his records 'cause a lot of people jumped on the bandwagon 'cause they love beef, Pac didn't love beef though, that's the biggest misconception most people that're ignorant of him as a person would have, some people probably just talk about the "Hit 'Em Up" side but there's much more to him than that, a lot of ignorant people don't learn that though, I could understand why AJ might get so emotional if you say that 50 Cent is hip-hop like 2Pac 'cause you see that 50 Cent makes 2Pac look bad, if he really respects 2Pac, he'll progress as an artist and learn to stop dissin' so many people just to sell records, that's not what being a real hip-hop artist is about...

Edited by bigted