JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will on Jeffs New Album?

Hero1

FP n JJ  

28 members have voted

1. 1. do you think Will is gonna be on the return of the magnificent?

• Yes
    • No

By the time the album is in the finishing stages, i think FP will be on the album. Since the next album seems like it'll be taking a different direction from the 1st one, i think he'll definitly be on it...and at home. Another thing 2 take in consideration...JJ wasn't on B2R...and FP wasn't on The Magnificent. BUT JJ waz on L+F...so i'm thinkin' FP will be on The Return.

You guys are getting my hopes up :)

I don't think that Will is going to be on the album! But I hope I'm wrong tho! :1-cool:

:word: it would be great but i have a good feeling its not gonna happen. like lerkot said i could use some jjfp right about now.

:word: I'm going with no too, I wanna be surprised 'cause the way things look with JJ+FP only doing a handful of tracks in the last 12 years, it seems like they ain't much "Potnas" anymore, FP was at the Grammy's Jam Session with The Roots and Jazzy wasn't there, Jazzy performs at a party at the Super Bowl and FP wasn't there, they don't seem to be rolling that much anymore, no matter who's on the album I'll be dissapointed if FP ain't on there...

Edited by bigted

I voted no, just because im not gonna be too optimistic on this one. Doesn't mean i wouldn't love for him to be on it though, even just a verse in one track would be great