Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

seahawks vs. stellers

the_bigmac

seahawks vs. stellers who do you want to win the superbowl  

17 members have voted

1. 1. seahawks vs. stellers who do you want to win the superbowl

• seahawks
    • steeelers

The Seahawks are underdogs and everyone is dissing them, I just want them to go out there and prove the critics wrong!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

Yeah, that is getting on my nerves. The coverage of the teams should be more even. Hey, Steelers were underdogs when they were 9-5 with those last few weeks before the playoffs.

Steelers are winnin it, it only comes down to one thing, Steelers play tough football and the Seahawks pkay pu$$y football, so Steelers win.

Seriously how could Seahawks be underdogs since they were 13-3 and they dominated the Redskins and Panthers in the playoffs with homefield advantage, the Steelers on the other hand barely made the playoffs and beat the top 3 teams in the AFC on the road, I think the media's definately jumping on the Steelers bandwagon though since they're the only team in NFL History to beat all the top teams on the road so they're counting on them to do it again, I hope they win too, I wanna see Jerome Bettis go out on top, he's a class act...

Its all about the Steelers, Joey Porter is pumped, that guy is a beast, he will shut down Seattle, along with Polamalu, and the Bus is going to run his way to a Super Bowl victory in his hometown.