JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

D4L - Laffy Taffy

Turntable

http://rapidshare.de/files/4683265/D4L_-_S..._Taffy.mp3.html

Man I just heard that Track. You know when I usualy see that realy wack Tracks are hits, I get kinda mad. But I find this just hilariuos :rofl:

This **** makes me think, 50 spits realy dope rhymes :lolsign:

For real, those who didnt head it have to check that out. That is just something you cant miss :lolsign:

I wonder if those guys are taking themselfs serious.. I think they just made a record like this just to see how far they can come with some real crap :lolsign:

I kinda like "Grillz", Nelly rapps in a crezy way. But yeah, it is hilarious.

Edited by Turntable

What makes me sick is the lyrics. "Girl, shake that laffy taffy, that laffy taffy." Now, we've all seen plenty of blinged out, ass shaking videos, but do you see any resemblance between the actual candy "Laffy Taffy" and a good looking woman's booty? That's one thing I can't understand. Willy Wonka would be ashamed.

And Mickie D's man, "Promote our Big Mac in your songs." I laugh at this because "Parents Just Don't Understand" is a very noteworthy song in Hip Hop. Can anyone recall the lines "We ordered two big macs and two large fries."? Will should get paid for that. :lolsign:

It's amazing that commerical rap can continue 2 get worse and worse. That "Laffy Taffy" trash has been getting spins since last summer. And that awful Nelly song killz me. At some points, these middle school rap fans are gonna have 2 realize how awful the music they are buying really is.

yeah that laffy taffy **** has been on us radio for a long time already. its the worst song ever and like FuQ said i dont get how laffy taffy resembles a good lookin booty. :lolsign: anyways at least Nelly's song a decent beat and flow to it. laffy taffy is a horrible song all the way around. there's nothing good about it except it gets stuck in your head.

"it's a sad day when we dancin to laffy taffy" - skillz

"this laffy taffy nonsense doesn't deserve a comment" - da ace

That "Laffy Taffy" beat sounds like a freakin' Atari 2600 game. All the 20-something heads and older will know what i mean by that. That song is hot trash...no doubt. That Nelly song is garbage thru' and thru'...that Lil' Wayne and Juvenille stuff is an embarassment...and G-Unit represents the end of rap music as we know it.

Thank God Busta Rhymes, LL Cool J, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Q-Tip, and Ice Cube got albums on the way.

Yeah this song is funny. funny in a sad way. But did u notice the vid 4 it is so boring. None of the ppl look even excited 2 be there, not even the damn rappers rapping the song...but thats understandable.

U know these rappers just wanna cash in on the dessert thing. Like Kelis wit Milkshake and 50 Candy Shop.

Nelly's song is also funny in a sad way 2. That looks nasty all that diamonds and gold in your mouth eww icky. I would be afraid 2 have that in my mouth. Like PeaceAngel once told me..I worry 2 about what type of mouth sores would u get from that gold and diamonds rubbing on your lips...eww

Yeah, Laffy Taffy has to be one of the worst songs of all time, and the sad part is that a couple of weeks back, it was the #1 song in the country, what is this world coming to? The rhymes are horrible, along with the subject matter, I can find nothing good about that track at all. I kinda like that Nelly song for some reason, though, its catchy.

Laffy Taffy has to be one of the worst songs of all time, and the sad part is that a couple of weeks back, it was the #1 single in the country, what is America coming to? I kinda like that Nelly song, though, its catchy.

I've heard this song before, it's pretty funny just because of how stupid it is :lolsign: I've seen the video too. It's a funny song but nothing beats Grillz by Nelly.. that song is just ridiculous!! :rofl:

:word: Laffy Taffy is just a crazy song,on my radio station it's always number one in the top 10 songs of Seattle.Grillz is just so dope! :kekeke: :2thumbs:

Edited by Trey

I haven't heard that laffy taffy song and I'm not going to! I looks like y'all hate it so i won't ever bother!

I must say that Grillz by Nelly has a hot beat! That beat is fire if you ask me! Great job by Jermaine Dupri! The lyrics are nothing special, almost trash and the subject.... :shakehead: