Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

F.A.O TIM PRICE.

KONTEMPT

• Members

Happy New Year Buddy.

Kon Here. Got something for you......

Gettin Jiggy Wit It Remix

http://www.website-dev.co.uk/kontempt/remi...TEMPT.CO.UK.mp3

just thought id hand the big willie fans summit new, If you enjoy it and think its up to scratch, feel free to share that link with your loyal will fans on the site as well as the forum

the website im directing you too is my new site. its just ill be keeping the www.kontempt.co.uk and doing a cloaked redirection from their to the new far superior site. so keep checking KONTEMPT.CO.UK in the next few days, it comes with over a hundred free media downloads!

i've also added a link to my site for jazzyjefffreshprince.com. if u could do the same it would be highly appreciated. same goes for anyone reading this who would be interested a link swap.

Keep in touch buddy.

Kon

Edited by KONTEMPT

• Members

Jonny 5, No Buddy, it should be a full 4 mins plus i think. maybe try get it again.

Lerkot, thank you for the offer. if theres enough demand for the will remixs and i need it, ill let u know, :)

To everyone else who replied etc. thank you. Feel free to visit WWW.KONTEMPT.CO.UK Regularly for updates and new mixes. will do as many fresh prince ones as i can find sources for.

Big Willie Style!

Kon

• Admin

I just saw that grace jones pull up to my bumper video yesterday and was thinking this song needs to be sampled for a hip hop track.. I didn't realise coolio sampled that 4 that track..I used to like that when it first came out..the remix sounds great!! kontempts done it again.. if you need anymore will smith acapellas just let me know man..

Wow, this is dope!! Thanx Kontempt. I know i speak 4 everone when i say thanx 4 putting remixes like this 2gether. U always chose the quality beats (not the watered down garbage)...and if u were gonna put another person's vocals on the remix, i'm glad u chose one that actually has skillz.

Another dope one...keep up the good work.