JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Chosen Ones

J-o-e

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked your log and you were burning through gil to get your level up by attacking as many people as possible when the limit on attacks changed to 10.

True

I saw a couple of names I didn't recognize on your log. Nothing wrong with that, and I'm not complaining... As I demonstrated above, Joe is doing it as well...

And you're doing it as well... However, the people you claimed I've attacked, I have never once attacked. Hero started all this when he accused me of attacking non-players, the same non-players he's attacked. :lolsign:

MaxFly my response was worded that way because of what Tim said. here's a reminder of what he said:

wow schnazz..jazzyjulie..reborn2reign all dead..funny that.. See Schnazzs team only attack when people are away from the board or dont even visit the board anymore..and then they brag about their "stats" Our stats are earned with real kills.. People need to wake up to their foul play :word:

Tim claimed your team did earn real stats by killing us all, but at the time I was the only one only online and couldn't revive myself. like i said, i have nothing wrong with killing us while we're not active, but don't claim your stats are real and ours aren't.

it also seems that Tim is speaking of foul play on our part for attacking users who aren't currently online when your guild did that very thing. like i said, i'm not claiming it's foul play but it seems like Tim might.

MaxFly my response was worded that way because of what Tim said. here's a reminder of what he said:

wow schnazz..jazzyjulie..reborn2reign all dead..funny that.. See Schnazzs team only attack when people are away from the board or dont even visit the board anymore..and then they brag about their "stats" Our stats are earned with real kills.. People need to wake up to their foul play :word:

Tim claimed your team did earn real stats by killing us all, but at the time I was the only one only online and couldn't revive myself. like i said, i have nothing wrong with killing us while we're not active, but don't claim your stats are real and ours aren't.

it also seems that Tim is speaking of foul play on our part for attacking users who aren't currently online when your guild did that very thing. like i said, i'm not claiming it's foul play but it seems like Tim might.

Tim's not here to defend himself, but I haven't once stated that there was any wrongdoing on anyone's part. I'm just replying to Julie's bragging a few pages back talking about our whole guild being dead as if something great was accomplished. We easily did the same thing to you guys, and with fewer members... and Tim even came online late. My whole thing, lets save the real trash talking for when we really have something to talk trash about.

Edited by MaxFly

Hard to get exp nowadays.. not enough with killing 30hp-suckers..

that's true. attacking the weak users doesn't help you jump levels nearly as well as attacking stronger ones.

Yeah I know... I should focus on the 70+ people so Julie and even you can get some more exp but its so hard to stop killing the noobs.

• Admin

I didnt see the vigilantes bragging.. lerkot and schnazz killing all those innocent people has seriously gone to your head.. the update to this mod is really gonna sort out who the real good players are... :word:

I saw we impose 2 new rules...

1. You can only attack users who are online

2. You can't attack people who havent even posted

If its just gonna be about who has the most time to get their 10 kills every 90 minutes..its obvious schnazz and lerkot will be on level 120 by the end of the week :kekeke:

With those two rules, there's going to be a lot less killing.

If its just gonna be about who has the most time to get their 10 kills every 90 minutes..its obvious schnazz and lerkot will be on level 120 by the end of the week :kekeke:

Oh, and I can't help it if I work on a computer all day. :wiggle:

i agree with the second rule.

the first rule is touchy tho, cuz nobody has a problem with it except u Tim. your own teammate MaxFly said he wasn't complaining, i have said i'm not complaining, and other people have said they have come to the board dead but that's part of the game and they can accept it.

but whatever it's your board so do as you please

i agree with the second rule.

the first rule is touchy tho, cuz nobody has a problem with it except u Tim. your own teammate MaxFly said he wasn't complaining, i have said i'm not complaining, and other people have said they have come to the board dead but that's part of the game and they can accept it.

but whatever it's your board so do as you please

:iagree: