Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Chosen Ones

J-o-e

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill help JOE...

and belive me that may b ill die but ill get stronger 2...

I'm sorry to hear that willreign. After those ugly attacks on TDH that you perpetrated, I've had no choice but kill you... I fear that if you attempt to continue your attacks on us, you'll spend more time in the grave than you'll spend able to attack.

...but if I were you, I wouldn't underestimate my ability to put you to sleep consistently.

Interesting talk, considering when I logged on today, all of the Vigilantes and most of the Chosen Ones where dead, but the TDH Posse is alive and well. Good job Lerkot and reborn2reign!

I was the one who lobbied for Julie to be invited to join TDH after she noted that everytime she came online, someone had killed her. I thought it was unfair and threatened that anyone else who attacked her would have to answer to me. Shortly after, we accepted her into TDH and she has subsequently logged on and found herself to still be alive...

hence why im still with TDH, again i came online and im still alive and by the looks of it most of your team are dead. :kekeke:

lerk....i respect you as a foe...but your leader is on the dark side.....his intentions are not straight forward.......ask yourself...is this the man that im fighting for true to his members??? notice..you only got promoted when his lieutenants left........it was like he had only you left...he was scared..he didnt promote you because he saw you fit....if that were the case, he wouldve promoted both of us when we were doing all of the dirty work.........think for yourself son....

jules..who was the one who revived you???????? who was the one who said you had protection??????

And who where the ones that went after her minutes after they left TDH?

nice mind tricks...she knows the truth.....

lerk....i respect you as a foe...but your leader is on the dark side.....his intentions are not straight forward.......ask yourself...is this the man that im fighting for true to his members??? notice..you only got promoted when his lieutenants left........it was like he had only you left...he was scared..he didnt promote you because he saw you fit....if that were the case, he wouldve promoted both of us when we were doing all of the dirty work.........think for yourself son....

jules..who was the one who revived you???????? who was the one who said you had protection??????

And who where the ones that went after her minutes after they left TDH?

nice mind tricks...she knows the truth.....

Well I share his idea that the TDH members is the only ones who deserve to live. I dont care if we slaughter neutrals if we do it to strengthen the guild... thats something people just gotta take. Of course he is fighting for his members... otherwise he wouldnt have anyone to a new lieutenant. And he did promote me cause I fit; he saw my stats and knew what I could do and that I would help the guild... I dont think its dirty work, I think it is a fun nice job to slaughter your asses... me and Schnazz is the strongest ones in the game and we got a good bunch of upcomers.... we got the best team and I have no intentions of dying all the time in a new guild...

he wouldve promoted both of us when we were doing all of the dirty work.........

Yes, yes, you're right.... I should have recognized that those six hours you where a member of TDH made you deserving of promotion.... I should have ignored that you where hording gil and appeared to be on your way to start your own guild....

Well I share his idea that the TDH members is the only ones who deserve to live. I dont care if we slaughter neutrals if we do it to strengthen the guild... thats something people just gotta take. Of course he is fighting for his members... otherwise he wouldnt have anyone to a new lieutenant. And he did promote me cause I fit; he saw my stats and knew what I could do and that I would help the guild... I dont think its dirty work, I think it is a fun nice job to slaughter your asses... me and Schnazz is the strongest ones in the game and we got a good bunch of upcomers.... we got the best team and I have no intentions of dying all the time in a new guild...

Preach it brother Lerk! :yeah: