JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tell Me Why

Frenetic

Tell Me Why Release  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tell Me Why Be Released?

• Ofcourse! Interscope is backing Will up!
    • Hell no, Interscope if to busy with Fifty
    • Maybe.. If Will pays the promotion costs

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy Iovine's probably aware that Will's relevant enough to release another single since he won that award, we might even get a 10th album from him in 2006 as well! :word: :yeah:

well, thats a dream we all want to come true, but i think another album next year would be too soon for Will, i mean he's got alot of good songs left on Lost and Found that should be released next year and then, in 2007 we can hope for a new album ^^ fingas crossed

I doubt that Interscope'll release more than 4 singles off of "Lost and Found", especially if it ain't going multiplatinum yet, they're not gonna spend over a year promoting an album, I actually think that "Tell Me Why" would be the last single of "Lost and Found" no matter how big it is. Hopefully when JJFP tour next year they'll record new material so we'll get a new album next year, it could come out faster as long as Will's on Interscope still, the reason why we had to wait 3 years for "Lost and Found" to drop was 'cause Will was shopping for a label to go on but that's not the case now so we should get something faster now.

Edited by bigted