JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What's your fav Hip Hop album of 2005?

thezone

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon...nothing wrong with the three albums mentioned, but I think that it's odd that everybody has the same answers. Y'all just not checking out other stuff or what? Don't bother to see what underground has to offer? Please, somebody let me know. :shrug:

I could say my favorite Mixtapes of the year.I didn`t mentioned them in my list caus at the end they aren`t real Albums..But i like some of them more than the Albums i mentioned!!

So here they are:

The Game-You Know What It is (Dissing 50 cent And G-Unit on Almost every Track)

Caddilac Tah-Poved Out

Caddilac Tah-A Soldiers Story (Probabaly the best Mixtape of the year "Words form the block to the roof.That nigga Caddy is the truth"

Fort Minor-We Major (The Beats are so def)

Edited by Turntable

I found a list of albums scheduled to come out next year and later this year, it'll be interesting to hear Slick Rick's comeback album:

http://www.slumz.boxden.com/showthread.php?t=449144

I've been kinda sleeping on getting current albums this year, I probably only got about 10 if even that, most of the other stuff I got this year is pre-2005, the end of this year and beginning of next year releases look more promising than what's been out lately.

I found a list of albums scheduled to come out next year and later this year, it'll be interesting to hear Slick Rick's comeback album:

http://www.slumz.boxden.com/showthread.php?t=449144

I've been kinda sleeping on getting current albums this year, I probably only got about 10 if even that, most of the other stuff I got this year is pre-2005, the end of this year and beginning of next year releases look more promising than what's been out lately.

thanks for the link man ... there is like more than 7 albums that they gonna be def !

it's says there's something new from diddy out on the 8th tomorrow, whats this all about, if it's correct, it's a bit quiet for a diddy release :lolsign:

I was reading Entertainment Weekly today and it mentions that LL Cool J's new album called "My Favorite Flavor" is gonna drop in February '06 with production from Trackmasters and Scott Storch, is gonna feature Mary J. Blidge, Ginuwine, and 112.

Edited by bigted

some of my other favorites...

O.C. "Smoke and Mirrors"

Sadat X "Experience and Education"

One.Be.Lo "S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M."

Black Market Militia "Black Market Militia"

J-Live "The Hear After"

there were some great compilations too..

"2K6 Basketball: The Tracks" (Common, The Roots, Ghostface, Redman, Aceyalone, Zion I, Blackalicious, more)

"Calicomm 2004" (Del, Haiku D'Etat, Zion I)

Project Blowed "10th Anniversary"

Hmm..

Lost and found, ofcourse.

Late reg

BE

Minstrel Show

Looptroop - Fort Europa

It has been a good year, alot of nice albums, but those has got to me the most,