JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"The Smith's"

bigwillfan

Yeah, when they went to Shaq's house, it was so huge, the whole episode was just Shaq's house, that is probably what they would have to do with Will, too.

i wouldn't believe this until i've seen 20 different threads in google news lol..i def. wouldn't go by what the loretta's say, they actually think Jada's a scientologist just b/c the Smiths are friend's of Tom Cruise and they home school their kids....i don't think it's the right time for a reality show, necessarily, but i wouldn't mind seeing him on Diary or something

Edited by willjadafan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

god I really hope that he dosen't do a reality show. I don't give a damn about the osbournes show and I honestly could care less about will's life. he's kept it personal this long without any stories and I really hope that it stays that way. he has the cleanest record in hollywood and that's good, no MIchale Jackson stories here.

Yeah, when they went to Shaq's house, it was so huge, the whole episode was just Shaq's house, that is probably what they would have to do with Will, too.

his bed was GIGANTIC.

but if will had a reality show i wouldnt really care. i would watch it. but i dont want it.

his bed was GIGANTIC.

but if will had a reality show i wouldnt really care. i would watch it. but i dont want it.

Yeah his bed was HUGE! What was it, like 30 feet long? And it was shaped in a circle with the Superman logo on it. It was awesome!