JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

So since will is the man,role model and ect what would he do as president?

Would he help the homeless/poor,Try to get rid of rasists,and what else...

Off topic...but everytime i see a post about Will being President, i get automatically disinterested. He says he could be President if he wanted, and i don't doubt him, but he's never been serious about it for the near future. Maybe if he shows real interest, then i'll show some.

I hope he doesn't run for president as much as I'd like to see him be one but in reality politicians are liars and cheaters and Will is above that, I think he should just keep on being an entertainer, politics seem stressful! If Will was seriously gonna consider running for president, he'd have to focus on running for other political offices first and work his way up, that's how politics work, you can't just come from being an entertainer and then run for president, it doesn't work that way, so he's gonna have to quit entertaining in a couple of years and run for alderman and then work his way up to run for president in like 2016 or 2020, besides there's been a lot of experienced black men in politics that can't get on the final ballot, I think it's a long shot at the most so Will shouldn't even waste time on it, entertaining is the best way for him to be a role model.

Edited by bigted

...besides there's been a lot of experienced black men in politics that can't get on the final ballot, I think it's a long shot at the most so Will shouldn't even waste time on it, entertaining is the best way for him to be a role model.

I may be a little jaded on politics at the moment, but I think face recognition goes a long way in politics. So I think that Will would have a huge advantage that way. Also, (again, I'm a bit on the jaded side...) a large part of politics is just acting... Looking like you're intelligent but friendly, giving speaches that rile people up, behaving as if you have compasion, etc... So there again, I think Will would have a huge advantage.

I think it'd be pretty interesting to see him get into politics, but the last time he mentioned it in an interview, he said it wasn't for him.

If he dose seriously start 2 focus on this, i'm pretty sure i would support him. However, until he dose talk about it seriously, "Will For President" is the un-coolest thing u could post on the board.

If he dose seriously start 2 focus on this, i'm pretty sure i would support him. However, until he dose talk about it seriously, "Will For President" is the un-coolest thing u could post on the board.

:word: We could chill that talk for another 10 years at least! :lolsign:

At the moment i want Will to carry on with his music and a few movies. Maybe in the future it would be cool, but when hes about 60. I dont have much interest in it at the moment, but i think he could do a good job. I imagine it would effect him and his family a lot with it being the most stressful job on the planet lol.