JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will feat Jay-Z and Kanye West

Can anyone mix a song that has Will Jay-z and Kanye west on all on the same track?? It would be sooooo dope!!!

But It would be great if they used one of Jay-z or Kayne's beats!!

Just so That we could hear Will's voice on a different beat!!

I know that this will be a challenge but there are sooooo many good mixers on this site, that when it get finished it will be a classic!

Just a thought.... :hmm:

maybe Vipa??

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AJ as much as you don't like Jay-Z you gotta realise that he's one of the most respected mcs in hip-hop, he might not be one of my personal favorites but I could admit that he got a lot of skills, 9 albums deep just like Will, so people that are hating on him are like the ones that hate on Will, they're blind, he's a legend, hate him or love him, Kanye has a lot of respect now too and is on that path of being one, I think all those legends you mentioned there give him props, Jay-Z' supposed to be on LL's next album too btw supposedly and anybody that's down with "The G.O.A.T." is dope in my book, Will likes him too btw, and after seeing "Fade To Black" DVD I could see why, he's a great performer and all those dope artists that were there showed love to him too and in return he respects them too, he was the first rapper to step up and say he liked "Lost and Found", I liked the part in "Fade To Black" where he started rapping out LL's "I Need Love", that was dope! Now I wouldn't mind if you put the second verse from Jay-Z' "99 Problems" along with the first verse from FP's "Mr. Nice Guy" with the first verse from LL's "One In The Morning", and the verse from Kanye's "Get 'Em High", the verses that Run-DMC did on "Down With The King", that'd be a lot of energy.

Edited by bigted

anybody that's down with "The G.O.A.T." is dope in my book

Also J.Lo and X-Zibit ? :lolsign:

J.Lo ain't that good of a singer but she got nice movies and booty! :lolsign: Xzibit got some nice punchlines, he could rip a lot of mcs, he gave props to Will on his last album too, the worst artist that LL's worked with in my opinion is Ja Rule but he ain't really that bad either, LL works with a lot of talented artists.

anybody that's down with "The G.O.A.T." is dope in my book

Also J.Lo and X-Zibit ? :lolsign:

J.Lo ain't that good of a singer but she got nice movies and booty! :lolsign: Xzibit got some nice punchlines, he could rip a lot of mcs, he gave props to Will on his last album too, the worst artist that LL's worked with in my opinion is Ja Rule but he ain't really that bad either, LL works with a lot of talented artists.

I thin ja Rul is better than X-Zibit..LIke his flow more and his Lyrics but X-Zibit is ok tho!

J.Lo is terible lol

But yeah LL see`s young talent!

Like 90% of R&B chicks except for Beyonce and Janet, looks but no talent, lol.

Like 90% of R&B chicks except for Beyonce and Janet, looks but no talent, lol.

yeak kinna ... and expect the best one now Alicia Keys

Yeah Alicia Keys for sure!! I heard "Unbreakable" on tv a few days ago for the first time and I immediately fell in love with the song! She mentions Will and Jada too! :gettinjiggywitit: