Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? VII

Da Brakes

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2PAC, TREACH, + RIDDLER - Loyal To The Game

Warren G + Nate Dogg "Regulate" Import CD Single (1994)

One listen 2 this, and it's clear how bad Eminem ruined his album Loyal To The Game. Anyone who would replace Treach with G-Unit is obvoiusly insane.

One listen 2 this, and it's clear how bad Eminem ruined his album Loyal To The Game. Anyone who would replace Treach with G-Unit is obvoiusly insane.

ahh i gotta hear this. i love the DJ Quik remix of Loyal To The Game but i havent heard the original version with Treach and i love Treach, one of my top 10 emcees.

ahh i gotta hear this. i love the DJ Quik remix of Loyal To The Game but i havent heard the original version with Treach and i love Treach, one of my top 10 emcees.

Me, I didn't even listen to G-Unit's version. The Quik version is a nice beat, and add on for the guy who does the 3rd verse. I hate how they said, one of the reasons they did it is so Pac's recordings is relevant. Puh-leez. Like people would hear the OG version with Treach and Riddler, and think "what in the world are they talking about?"

NaS - Rewind (Mind Playing Tricks)