JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? VII

Da Brakes

JERMAINE DUPRI, DA BRAT, BOW WOW + DEM FRANCHISE BOYZ - I Think They Like Me (Rmx)

Young, Fly + Flashy: Vol. 1 (2005)

Man, i love Jermaine Dupri's stuff. His 1st album is one of my favs, his 2nd waz good, but this new one isn't really a JD album. Like 1 of the songs is produced by him, he's only on 3 trax, and pretty much all the other talent is unknown and lackluster selling commerical cats. Not 2 mention a strong dirty south vibe that i can't get down with. Why can't he do another album like his 1st...or put 2gether and album with all the people he's had hits for recently like Usher, Mariah Carey, Bow Wow, etc?!?

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JERMAINE DUPRI, DA BRAT, BOW WOW + DEM FRANCHISE BOYZ - I Think They Like Me (Rmx)

Young, Fly + Flashy: Vol. 1 (2005)

Man, i love Jermaine Dupri's stuff. His 1st album is one of my favs, his 2nd waz good, but this new one isn't really a JD album. Like 1 of the songs is produced by him, he's only on 3 trax, and pretty much all the other talent is unknown and lackluster selling commerical cats. Not 2 mention a strong dirty south vibe that i can't get down with. Why can't he do another album like his 1st...or put 2gether and album with all the people he's had hits for recently like Usher, Mariah Carey, Bow Wow, etc?!?

I know what you mean AJ! I like JD 2! Got both his albums...still looking for Young, Fly, Flashy! I can't find it here in Belgium...but then again..like you said, it might not be a great album!

The Fugees - Take It Easy