JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

How da beat goes on

rawad_m

:mygod: Is how da beat goes on will's best song ever!!! ...i've been listening to the previews on amazon and that's what it sounds like. But then again i also thought that for "freaking it" but it went downhill after that microsoft part. Does it stay that good the whole song through?

p.s can anyone wanna upload it to me, i know it goes against the forum rules and stuff, but i'll delete it after i listen to it once, you can trust me!

• Admin

dude I've seen born to reign on sale for just $5 at K-mart.. you can get born to reign cheap everywhere..so do it.. you are not gonna find any album tracks available on this site..support Will and buy the album :word:

Haha....How Da Beat Goes On is a great song indeed. Upload? No. Tim is right it only coasts £5 or even cheaper. I think where i live there is a deal for like 5 CD's for 20. Will and LL Cool J are both on the list

i think you misunderstood me AJ just last week i got Code Red and willennium, i dont usually download, jusy that very time i go to the shops i cant find it, but ill try new shops to get it

Buy the album.  Step up and be a real fan.  If someone publicly puts the track up, the both of u will probably be banned.  Cuz not buying an album that is easy 2 get is just pathetic.

And that attitude made him go and buy the album?

Stop the harrassing and ****.

Buy the album.  Step up and be a real fan.  If someone publicly puts the track up, the both of u will probably be banned.  Cuz not buying an album that is easy 2 get is just pathetic.

And that attitude made him go and buy the album?

Stop the harrassing and ****.

Yeah that's true, there's no need to be so hard on a fan, we can't all afford to buy every album that we'd like to, that doesn't make us not real, that just means we're broke, lol, I don't think anyone said they were puttin' up the track anyway but I don't see nothin' wrong with letting somebody listen to a song as long they're gonna buy it later on, btw "How Da Beat Goes On" was one of the few highlights on "Born To Reign", that's a great feel good track! :rockon:

Edited by bigted