JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

This weeks Sales (L&F Rises yet again!)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome, how the sales are now going up every week, I can just imagine what is going to happen once Party Starter comes out. For a while, I was nervous that this album was going to drop out of sight, but is going stronger than anyone right now. Oh, and those sales by Fat Joe look pretty bad.

This is awesome, how the sales are now going up every week, I can just imagine what is going to happen once Party Starter comes out.  For a while, I was nervous that this album was going to drop out of sight, but is going stronger than anyone right now.  Oh, and those sales by Fat Joe look pretty bad.

:word: times 999999

Final:

34 (37) | Will Smith - Lost And Found | 34,597

thanx 4 keepin us updated Frenetic! it looks like that NBA finals performance did raise the numbers 4 the album! now that the numbers have risen, hopefully Party Starter will be released while the numbers are still up and then Party Starter will push it up even more!! hopefully he can reach gold by next week

This is amazing how well this album's doing considering that there wasn't much hype on it compared to other rap albums coming out(he didn't have too much guest appearances. high album ratings, or big name producers on it) but Will's a household name who could sell a lot on his own and could probably even sell 100,000 on an independent label but I won't be happy until I see this album outsell 50 Cent's and bring real hip-hop back to the top of the charts, "Party Starter" and "Tell Me Why" could be strong enough to do it in my opinion.

but I won't be happy until I see this album outsell 50 Cent's and bring real hip-hop back to the top of the charts, "Party Starter" and "Tell Me Why" could be strong enough to do it in my opinion.

50 Cent is on its way to sell 4 million soon.. he probably won't stop until he's reached 5 million in the US...he's done 11million worldwide...

I'll be happy if he's one of the top 10 most selling rappers this year.

This is awesome, how the sales are now going up every week, I can just imagine what is going to happen once Party Starter comes out.  For a while, I was nervous that this album was going to drop out of sight, but is going stronger than anyone right now.  Oh, and those sales by Fat Joe look pretty bad.

u can't really say Fat Joe did terrible. His album got pushed back about 4 times, and he isn't getting much radio play on a steady single. For an album that most ppl had no idea of the date of its release, it did decent. It was a lot higher than the sad 60-70,000 it was expected to do.

• Members

This album deserves the good sales. Its by far the best rap album this year. Its the only Will Smith album that I play the whole way through over and over. Consistent and great songs up and down the album.

1 million sold... here we come.... :jazzy: