JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch Reggae Remix

On my way home from work today, I had my radio on one of the three hip-hop stations in the area and they were playing the Switch Reggae Remix with Elephant Man. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Maybe that song is being released and it is going to start appearing on all of the stations. Nice to see Will getting some recognition by black radio!

That's great. I thought they would have released it a lot earlier, but now seems to be as good a time as any with the summer heating up along with the block parties... Coupled with the forthcoming Party Starter, the summer looks good.

Edited by MaxFly

They released the Reggae Remix 2 radio back in April. Just not as widely as the released the regular version. This is the 1st time i've heard anyone say they heard it on the radio tho.

That beat is... mighty.

The beat is better on the remix and the whole reggae thing gives the song more of an edge.

I wouldn't mind if JJFP did some of their performances of "Switch" with Elephant Man, that cat is one of the most livest performers in reggae, people'd love it! :1-say-yes:

Yeah, I agree with Big Ted, a performance of Switch with Elephant Man would be pretty cool, I would like to see it.