Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smith and Cage in Time Share

Radewart

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bleh... boring....  Sounds dumb-sorry guys

Pretty much. Bad Boys was basically a dumb idea too. There have been so many cop movies, it should have seemed pointless to do it, but look how it came out. Lets wait and see how this develops.

it might be my dislike for Nicholas Cage. That's most likely my reason for not looking forward to this at all. It also sounds like a movie Cedric the Entertainer would do. If u guys know who he is, you'd understand

Edited by *mimi*

bleh... boring....  Sounds dumb-sorry guys

Pretty much. Bad Boys was basically a dumb idea too. There have been so many cop movies, it should have seemed pointless to do it, but look how it came out. Lets wait and see how this develops.

it might be my dislike for Nicholas Cage. That's most likely my reason for not looking forward to this at all. It also sounds like a movie Cedric the Entertainer would do. If u guys know who he is, you'd understand

Haha, hopefully, this isn't the "Johnson Family Vacation" all over again.

Haha thats funny. I doubt it would be a Johnsons Family Vacation thing cause Will get really involved in his films like Bad Boys him n Martin re-wrote that script to fit them n same goes for Hitch. But we'll have 2 wait n see. I also don't believe he has given up on albums cause he record L&F in between movies.

remember they are re-writing the script at this stage so they are a long way off filming..

Yeah, Purusit of "Happyness" films in August, after that who knows!

After that it's time for the JJFP Tour! Check out the main board man! :kool: